Forums
Posted By: katyem Dining Table and 6 Chairs - 21st May 2012 3:49pm
Fully extended 2m x 1m (78 1/2 " x 39 1/2 ") approx
Can be made smaller by taking out 2 inserts which both measure 30cm each.

6 upholstered chairs

Table has some marks on surface and the chairs have wear n tear but all sturdy and usable. Great table for Christmas dinner! Also ideal for arts n craft, dressmaking etc. Will not fit in new house so needs to go.

Bargain £15, buyer collects.

Attached picture P5211615.JPG
Attached picture P5211616.JPG
Posted By: lauralou2 Re: Dining Table and 6 Chairs - 21st May 2012 3:57pm
i,ll take this please
Posted By: katyem Re: Dining Table and 6 Chairs - 21st May 2012 5:49pm
When can you collect ? smile
Posted By: jenscho Re: Dining Table and 6 Chairs - 21st May 2012 6:06pm
Not strictly on topic but on my table I had heat marks like that and I read to put a towel on it and iron it, press the steam button and everything, I was quite worried about this but it worked coz the marks went away!! Hope this tip may be of use to you smile
Posted By: Lightning Re: Dining Table and 6 Chairs - 21st May 2012 6:10pm
Originally Posted by jenscho
Not strictly on topic but on my table I had heat marks like that and I read to put a towel on it and iron it, press the steam button and everything, I was quite worried about this but it worked coz the marks went away!! Hope this tip may be of use to you smile
fagash mixed with cooking oil helps as well.
Posted By: TheDr Re: Dining Table and 6 Chairs - 21st May 2012 6:40pm
I put something a bit hot on my mothers sideboard when I was (a lot) younger, it left an awful mark when I picked it up, so to prevent a similar mark from appearing on my person I tried cleaning it off, turns out thirty years of polishing it had built up quite a good layer, so a reasonable amount of kitchen cleaner, and a lot of beeswax, later it looked good at new, although granted, several shades lighter.

I'm glad she's not a member on here smile
Posted By: katyem Re: Dining Table and 6 Chairs - 24th May 2012 9:28pm
SOLD
© Wirral-Wikiwirral