Forums
Posted By: TheDr FOR SALE: Subaru SVX - 17th May 2012 3:18pm
Subaru SVX

I don't think that this car has moved since its last MoT in July, and it's a shame for it just to be sat there (just checked, has done 29 miles, and most of that was coming back from the test centre in Widnes)

MoT'd until July 11th

Huge amount of service history with it.

107,500 miles

Currently on private plate (L 1 SVX) which will be removed and it's original (M 330 KAT, valued at £400+) put back on.

Some kind scrote has snapped the drivers side wing mirror off, you could tape it up but I haven't bothered, I can let you have a replacement but it's in Silver so you might have to spray it.

There is one on eBay now for £1800 with no MoT, I've seen them go for stupid amounts of money, but I think £1800 for this WITH an MoT is fair (and cheap).

Do not buy this if you don't want everybody asking you what it is.

Has all the gadgets, cruise, heated seats etc.

3.3l flat six automatic (they didn't make a manual) so its quick but surprisingly doesn't drink the fuel.

Check your insurance first, for me it's quite cheap, as a first car, probably not a good idea.
Posted By: lau2908 Re: FOR SALE: Subaru SVX - 17th May 2012 3:45pm
omg Dr nooooo I can't believe your getting ride of one frown
Posted By: TheDr Re: FOR SALE: Subaru SVX - 17th May 2012 5:25pm
I know, but I never drive that one, I only bought it to swap the gearbox over into mine but it just seemed a shame, so it's sat there doing nothing almost since I bought it.

I'll probably end up keeping it smile
© Wirral-Wikiwirral