Forums
Posted By: Clive Sony Explod MEX BT3800U - 15th May 2012 10:32pm
All info can be found here Click me

Manual here: Clicky
Installation Guide Here: Clicky

I bought this brand new from ebay at £95 4 weeks ago, it is a excellent stereo, click on link and you will see all info, the sound quality from it is excellent.

Bargain at £50, I will fit it for free for the buyer aswell.

Reason For Sale: No longer got my punto, and to fit it in a Focus means getting extra facia parts, and i would lose my steering wheel controls.

SONY MEX-BT3800 Bluetooth USB Reciever
The MEX-BT3800U brings out the best in your music, whether you're playing CDs or listening to your iPod®. The front-panel USB input features Sony's 1-wire connection — plug in your player and enjoy convenient control of your music. Sony's search tools whip through your files to find the tunes you want quickly and easily.

You can add Sony's satellite radio tuner to enjoy SIRIUS|XM's programming variety and commercial-free music. If you're into earthbound radio, Sony's HD Radio™ tuner gives you access to improved sound quality and extra programming from participating AM and FM stations in your area. Use the handy front-panel auxiliary input to connect a portable satellite radio, MP3 player, or another audio source.

Outstanding sound quality:

Go ahead and turn up the music. The built-in amplifier offers plenty of power for clean, clear sound. You can use the seven preset EQ curves for big overall adjustments, or dial in the highs, mids, and lows with the 3-band equalizer. For even more dynamic impact, use the three sets of preamp outputs to connect amps and subs in an expanded system.

Features:

CD receiver with built-in amplifier (17 watts RMS CEA-2006/52 peak x 4 channels)
Bluetooth wireless connectivity works with compatible cell phones and music players
Plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RWs, including discs loaded with MP3, WMA, and AAC music files
Detachable faceplate
Remote control

Audio features:

EQ3 Stage 2 (3-band equalizer with 7 preset sound curves)
High-pass filter

Expandability:

Built-in iPod controls with USB connection
Compatible with Sony's HD Radio™ tuner, and satellite radio
Inputs: front USB and auxiliary inputs
Outputs: 6-channel preamp outputs (front, rear, sub)

Attached picture images.jpg
Posted By: Clive Re: Sony Explod MEX BT3800U - 16th May 2012 10:03am
SOLD
Posted By: Clive Re: Sony Explod MEX BT3800U - 17th May 2012 9:10am
Back up for sale, make sensible offer, if you want it.
Posted By: Clive Re: Sony Explod MEX BT3800U - 17th May 2012 9:29am
Sorry my mistake, this is now defo sold, please lock
© Wirral-Wikiwirral