Forums
Posted By: brady 19" SILVER LCD WIDESCREEN MONITOR PLUS 2 PC CASES - 15th May 2012 8:03pm
Hi all
im selling a 19" lcd monitor, working perfectly £30, can deliver....cant take a pic just yet, waiting fot my mate to bring my camera back (poss tomorrow)
thanks

theres also 2 pc cases you can have one is a black asus case, cant remember the other but is silver and smaller than the asus case...both are metal not plastic
Yo brady, is the monitor strippable? Do you have a pic or model number?

Is it 4:3 or 16:9 format?

Cheers

(it's to be stripped down for one of my arcade cabs)
pm'd ste
In the specs it says 16:10
Theres is also an asus crosshair motherboard...the board has a little screen on the back stating that if there is a problem booting up it gives you a code of what the problem is, the problem with this board is you get the "cpu init" now and then, most of the times it boots up no problem, i got told a bios update fixes this problem, the board is an amd am2 board

Attached picture 01.JPG
Attached picture IMG_0106.JPG
Attached picture IMG_0108.JPG
Attached picture IMG_0109.JPG
Attached picture IMG_0110.JPG
And the motherboard...also comes with backplate....you buy the monitor the rest come free (if you want them)

Attached picture IMG_0111.JPG
Attached picture no.JPG
for dsale £25 the lot
Hi I'm interested in the monitor, don't want the 2 pc cases tho. Would you accept 20 just for the monitor and can you deliver to either eastham or Wallasey thanks
© Wirral-Wikiwirral