Forums
Posted By: oaktreecottage Mirror dinghy boat for sale - 8th May 2012 2:04pm
Mirror dinghy boat trailer good condition, cover immaculate condition, boat needs attention. £145.00
Posted By: lansyp Re: Mirror dinghy boat for sale - 8th May 2012 9:02pm
any pics
Posted By: oaktreecottage Re: Mirror dinghy boat for sale - 8th May 2012 9:34pm
hi sorry just read your message,i do not have pics but if you do a personal message with phone number i will send you some off my phone,my camera is useless at the moment.
sorry to be a pain
Posted By: oaktreecottage Re: Mirror dinghy boat for sale - 8th May 2012 9:34pm
sorry it will tomorrow now
Posted By: Wheels Re: Mirror dinghy boat for sale - 8th May 2012 9:40pm
if you want to send them to me ill post them on here for you.
Posted By: oaktreecottage Re: Mirror dinghy boat for sale - 8th May 2012 9:42pm
thank you so much,a bit of a novice to this and as i said i will do it tomorrow to dark now.
thank you so much for your help.
Posted By: lansyp Re: Mirror dinghy boat for sale - 9th May 2012 12:06pm
Hi sorry its a late reply have seen the picture and its a sailing boat so not what I was looking for .thanks any way good luck with the sale
Posted By: oaktreecottage Re: Mirror dinghy boat for sale - 9th May 2012 9:01pm
Hi I think you have the boat mixed up with another boat I have not put any pic's on.
Posted By: oaktreecottage Re: Mirror dinghy boat for sale - 9th May 2012 9:06pm
Hi did you ask me about the boat last night ??as there is someone on saying seen the pics,and its not what they were looking for???have not got any pics ?you can view if you like.
Posted By: ex0__ Re: Mirror dinghy boat for sale - 9th May 2012 9:42pm
You have a phone that takes pics and you can't email the pics to yourself? C'mon, this is the 21st century. Get one of your kids to do it for you or something.
Posted By: lansyp Re: Mirror dinghy boat for sale - 9th May 2012 9:55pm
no sorry if you go on google images and put in your item it comes up .sorry didnt mean to confuse you cheers paul
Posted By: lansyp Re: Mirror dinghy boat for sale - 9th May 2012 9:57pm
oh yes just realised what you said about looking at the boat i really want one with an engine to travel on the canals cheers
Posted By: oaktreecottage Re: Mirror dinghy boat for sale - 10th May 2012 10:34am
ok thanks for getting back to me.
Posted By: oaktreecottage Re: Mirror dinghy boat for sale - 10th May 2012 10:40am
Thanks Paul never been shown how to do these things having to learn from scratch,hope to get there in the end.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral