Forums
Posted By: BIGGUS_DICCUS For Sale Various Items Xbox 360 Elite Etc - 9th Feb 2012 5:12pm
Hello guys and gals im due to move so its time to get rid of a few things right where to start:
Electronics:
XBOX 360 Elite Flashed&Twin Whisper LED Fans Included Are X1 360 Pad In White,All Cables Including HDMI Lead And 5 Games Red Dead Redemption,Call Of Juarez The Cartel,Just Cause 2,Mafia 2 And Driver San Francisco All In Good Working Order Ready To Be Used Everything Works Fine £100 ONO

Sony Playstion 2 With Pad,Memory Card,Cables And 7 Games: Midnight Club 3,Midnight Club 3 Remix,GUN,Juiced,Total Overdose,The Getaway Black Monday,Tourist Trophy £15

DUAL DVD Player Works But Needs Plug And Has Scratches Remote Included £5

Laptop TOSHIBA EQUIM L10-273 Spaires Or Repair Has Charger Had A Bad Battery And Just Wont Turn On Anymore Hence £10

X2 HTC HD Android Phones X1 Spaires Phone No Screen X1 Turns On But The Touch Screen Doesnt Work And Needs A New Membrane For The Selector Keys Charger Included £20 ONO

Siemens A65 Mobile Phone Cheap Works Just A Basic Mobile Charger Included £5

Bag Of Computer Bits X2 Keyboards USB And PS2 Connections X3 Mouses Different Connections Free To A Good Home

X3 Xbox 360 Motherboards With In The Cages All RROD Would Be Alright As Spaires Bag Of Spaires Included Facia And Fans Etc £20 ONO

MISC:
Motorcycle Jacket XTRA LARGE BUFFALO DART Waterproof TEXTILE £25 ONO

Mudgaurd For Kawasaki GPZ,NINJA ETC £10

Will Deliver If The Price Is Right and Only Within A 10 Mile Radius Of Liscard Where The Items Are Located Any Information Feel Free To Call Me On 07957618380
Posted By: markeee Re: For Sale Various Items Xbox 360 Elite Etc - 9th Feb 2012 5:13pm
is ps2 slim if so will take
The Original One Mate
take 50 for the xbox? not with the games
No Lowest I Would Take Is £100 Its Worth It All Day Long Cheers For The Offer Though
Posted By: stumpyduck Re: For Sale Various Items Xbox 360 Elite Etc - 10th Feb 2012 11:53am
£10 for the htc phone not working
Thanks for the computer odds , sorted !
Posted By: dagzie Re: For Sale Various Items Xbox 360 Elite Etc - 10th Feb 2012 10:05pm
is the xbox banned from xbox live with it being flashed?
HTC Phones Yours If You Want Them Mate And The XBOX 360 Works Online As I Have Never Bothered With The Flashed Games In It So Yes The Online Does Work
© Wirral-Wikiwirral