Forums
Posted By: brady fujitsu siemens esprimo v5535 poss faulty - 31st Jan 2012 4:14pm
Hi guys, my niece said the laptop just stopped, she then put it into a shop ( a mobile phone shop ....DONT ASK) they didn't have a clue and gave it back after looking at it, her dad got the laptop back off them but forgot the charger...i cant see whats wrong as the batterie is flat and none of the chargers ive got fit it, it has 1gb ddr2 memory and a 160gb hard drive...the hard drive works as i took her pics off it....not sure what its worth..so cant put a price on it..it might be nackered or it might be something simple...no charger so cant try it....will put pics up later
thanks guys
Posted By: TheDr Re: fujitsu siemens esprimo v5535 poss faulty - 31st Jan 2012 5:43pm
Hi

Send me a message when you know what you want for it, always useful for spares.

Oh yes, WE started out as a Computer shop and moved INTO Mobile phones, I've seen some of the "repairs" from places that can unlock a Nokia and then think they can fix a laptop....... scary.
Posted By: brady Re: fujitsu siemens esprimo v5535 poss faulty - 31st Jan 2012 6:10pm
Hi pm sent DR
© Wirral-Wikiwirral