Forums
Posted By: lansyp Suzuki VL800 - 22nd Jan 2012 12:51pm
Here we have for sale a 2001 Suzuki VL 800 chopper/bobber finished in gloss black, it is a nice clean fat chopper/bobber, mot so ready to ride this summer, rides excellent, has the odd mark in the paint but nothing that wont touch up or polish out (has been poslished today), would highly recommend viewing as this is a very nice example of a straight clean custom ride, any questions text/call or e mail and will get back to you,

incredibly smooth ride, and sounds amazing!

Features
1 1/4" wild chubby bars with custom grips ELECTRICS RUN THROUGH BARS
Cherry bomb style exhausts nice and loud
Shortened front mudguard
Shortened and lowered rear mudguard

Rear seat removable

Great tyres plenty of tread left!

(HighwayHawk radiator cover)

DataTool Alarm system (fantastic alarm)

shaft drive hardtail look

minor fault was bought with speedo not working, however on the last MOT it was recorded with 21640 miles in april and the speedo has stopped on 22224 when i bought the bike in october,

i havnt ridden the bike since ive bought it as i had an accident on another bike, i intended on buying a new speedo sensor and fitting it hadnt got round to it.

the indicators have been removed but wires in place still.

Just had the oil and brake fluids changed today, been polished too since the weather is great!

No timewasters, tyre kickers,

Any Questions or offers Call or Text me: 07508944875

I'm not sure how to put pictures on here so i can email them to you smile I'm looking for £2250 ONO, thanks for looking
Posted By: lansyp Re: Suzuki VL800 - 22nd Jan 2012 2:25pm
just so everyone knows its my son selling this bike not me,i stick with four wheels lol
Posted By: lansyp Re: Suzuki VL800 - 22nd Jan 2012 3:18pm
if you want any pics i will send them by email as i cant or dont know how to make them smaller

Attached picture IMG_20120109_133724.jpg
Attached picture IMG_20120109_133734.jpg
Attached picture IMG_20120113_141452.jpg
Posted By: lansyp Re: Suzuki VL800 - 22nd Jan 2012 3:18pm
ok so they here cant get used to this tecno stuff lol
© Wirral-Wikiwirral