Forums
Posted By: lollypop82 samsung galaxy s2 - 18th Jan 2012 5:26pm
Samsung galaxy s2 in black for sale 6 months old locked to orange but can be unlocked excellent phone genuiene reason for sale comes boxed with headphones and charger

Would like £220ovno

thanks x
Posted By: sunnyside Re: samsung galaxy s2 - 18th Jan 2012 8:08pm
without seeing and not knowing history or age i am prepared to offer 120 final offer not a timewaster
Posted By: lollypop82 Re: samsung galaxy s2 - 18th Jan 2012 8:29pm
Haha... you are wasting my time with an offer like that though! Check out what they are selling foe on ebay!
Posted By: sunnyside Re: samsung galaxy s2 - 18th Jan 2012 9:26pm
no offence was intended i made you a serious offer i hope you get what you are asking 220 can get you decent new phone with 12months guarantee in perfect condition all the best anyway
Posted By: sunnyside Re: samsung galaxy s2 - 18th Jan 2012 9:27pm
lot of items on e-bay dosen't say they are selling at that price thou a bird in the hand is worth 2 in the bush
Posted By: Dj Kev L Re: samsung galaxy s2 - 18th Jan 2012 9:38pm
Cex offer £195.
Posted By: Clive Re: samsung galaxy s2 - 18th Jan 2012 11:32pm
Originally Posted by lollypop82
Samsung galaxy s2 in black for sale 6 months old locked to orange but can be unlocked excellent phone genuiene reason for sale comes boxed with headphones and charger

Would like £220ovno

thanks x
is this on contract, as i bought one of these a while back and the person i bought it off had it on contract, sold it to me and never paid the bill and phone got blocked so is now a expensive paper weight
Posted By: stumpyduck Re: samsung galaxy s2 - 19th Jan 2012 12:09am
willo ,ill give you £25 for the paperweight
Posted By: Clive Re: samsung galaxy s2 - 19th Jan 2012 12:20am
Originally Posted by stumpyduck
willo ,ill give you £25 for the paperweight
i do not want to hijack someone elses thread, when i want to sell it i will post it up
Posted By: FaCrE Re: samsung galaxy s2 - 19th Jan 2012 1:49am
Bargain of a price considering the phone.

People sell much older Iphone 3gs for more than this, and the Samsung Galaxy S2 performs better than even the Iphone 4s in MANY regions.

Good luck with the sale smile
Posted By: lollypop82 Re: samsung galaxy s2 - 19th Jan 2012 7:12am
This phone won't get blocked i have upgraded from this phone so therefore if i don't pay my bill it will be my phone that gets blocked not this one but tbh that's not gonna happen cos i always pay my bill!
It is a bargain price as just want a quick sale and can be bothered selling on ebay but if i have to i will!
Yes I've heard this phone is better than iphone 4 but hey each to there own.

X
Posted By: lollypop82 Re: samsung galaxy s2 - 19th Jan 2012 5:50pm
SOLD!! PLEASE LOCK X
© Wirral-Wikiwirral