Forums
Posted By: NestonCYC Panasonic VHS Video Player / Recorder £30 - 10th Jan 2012 11:53am
Panasonic VHS Video Player / Recorder (Model NV-HD610B). £30

Good condition and working order, Stereo NICAM, VideoPlus, 2x SCART and 1 x Audio out connectors. Complete with mains cable, remote control, original quick set-up guide and instruction manual. Collect from Neston Area.

Attached picture video 001.jpg
Posted By: Wiggi77 Re: Panasonic VHS Video Player / Recorder £30 - 10th Jan 2012 6:20pm
Do people still use these things?
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Panasonic VHS Video Player / Recorder £30 - 10th Jan 2012 6:29pm
withthat I don`t think you can buy the cassettes anymore?
Posted By: Wheels Re: Panasonic VHS Video Player / Recorder £30 - 10th Jan 2012 6:39pm
raftl
Posted By: TheDr Re: Panasonic VHS Video Player / Recorder £30 - 10th Jan 2012 6:40pm
Originally Posted by _Ste_
withthat I don`t think you can buy the cassettes anymore?

I was surprised a few months ago to see that one of the suppliers I go to for all the cheapest Computer and Mobile phone parts on the Wirral (well, it seems everybody else is advertising so why shouldn't I smile ) is still selling them, granted, not many, and they are getting to a price now where it's cheaper to buy prerecorded from a car boot and record over them, but they are still available.

I think more people now are recording to external hard drives and USB pen drives, CDs will be the next to go smile
Posted By: Peanut Re: Panasonic VHS Video Player / Recorder £30 - 10th Jan 2012 6:43pm
I swap you my betamax?
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Panasonic VHS Video Player / Recorder £30 - 10th Jan 2012 7:10pm
Originally Posted by TheDr
CDs will be the next to go smile

You got that right, they pee me right off cluttering the car up, i use my iphone via bluetooth in my astra, no wires or discs = no mess smile

Originally Posted by Peanut
I swap you my betamax?

Far more superiour quality betamax and if you really do have one you want to sell i'd gladly buy it as theres still a market for them.
Posted By: TheDr Re: Panasonic VHS Video Player / Recorder £30 - 10th Jan 2012 10:23pm
Originally Posted by _Ste_

Far more superiour quality betamax and if you really do have one you want to sell i'd gladly buy it as theres still a market for them.

It was far better, but, like a lot of things, it was all in the marketing, and VHS got it right.

The C5 almost made Clive Sinclair bankrupt because the media made fun of it, if it was released today it'd make him a (multi) millionaire.

© Wirral-Wikiwirral