Forums
Posted By: dodie for sale triple digital cordless phones motorola - 4th Jan 2012 6:38pm
As new bought for my nan for xmas but to difficult for her to use shes 92 so selling cheap 3 phones with answermachine bargain £40 can deliver black & modern please pm me or 07984051336 thanks
sorry meant to say like new
Have these phones got big buttons? Is it £40 each or £40 for all 3?
hi yes its £40 for the 3 all in & buttons a reasonable size not dead small can see buttons very easy hope this helps
Originally Posted by dodie
hi yes its £40 for the 3 all in & buttons a reasonable size not dead small can see buttons very easy hope this helps

Thanks might be interested in these, I will speak with Brenda and Hilda we could have one each, not bad for £40.
my nan said if you decide you want them you can have them for £30 just need to know asap thanks
Ok thanks, I will let you know tomorrow.
ok no probs
What serial number are they please? I've noticed Motorola does several triple sets of cordless 'phones...
on the instruction book it says motorola D4A & then D411A,D412A & D413A they have been reduced to £25 for quick sale please ring or text me if before 6pm or pm after 6pm 07984051336 thanks
serial number for phones is 1107uk007934. d413a only £25 quick sale now
WHEN YOU SAY AS NEW ,do you mean really new but been opened at xmas are they boxed with instruction manual and bought just before xmas this year .
Surely you can't split them as they have to be registered to main base station.
they have been bought at xmas tried them out & thats all so she is keeping old 1s have manual but box thrown out i think as my nans & yes 3 phones have to be together as 1 base with answer machine then other 2 got there bases 2 put in other rooms also you cannot put new on here
Hi Dodie,I'll buy your phones off you,pm me when its convenient to pick up.I know where you live,(I bought the wine cooler off you.Its marvelous,by the way)Cheers.
sold now
yes 3 phones have to be together as 1 base with answer machine then other 2 got there bases 2 put in other rooms

Sorry not been back on Dodie, been in Wales with Brenda, Hilda and John, had a lovely time apart from the wind.
Looking at above quote these wouldn't have been suitable anyway as we would have wanted one each, glad you managed to sell them.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral