Forums
Posted By: TheComputerLab Zalman Surround Sound Headphones. (for PC) - 14th Dec 2011 11:31am
Hi

I have a pair of Zalman 1000 5.1 surround sound headphones, i know what you are thinking, how is it possible? each headphone has a forward pointing and a rear pointing speaker giving you 5 channels with bass.

The connections it has are Front, Center and Rear. most mother boards these days have 5 or 6 audio jack outs, this is where you plug these in. great sound quality, really long lead and very little use.

Looking for £20. (don't confuse these with any standard headphone from Tesco or somewhere, you can not use these with an ipod either before anyone asks !)

Attached picture DSC07898.jpg
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Zalman Surround Sound Headphones. (for PC) - 14th Dec 2011 6:27pm
Wow, didn`t know you could get these.
Posted By: UrbanEx2U Re: Zalman Surround Sound Headphones. (for PC) - 14th Dec 2011 6:30pm
will these work in a dj mixer ?
I have no idea if they would work with a dj mixer and to be blunt, why would you want anything other than stereo?? I would assume a dj setup would have a 3.5 jack for a dj head set?

No these are great for first person shooters. You can hear if someone is walking up behind you and stuff like that. I have had these for a long time although I initially used them a lot I eventually got my own computer room and bought a creative sound system.

I paid 100 quid for these from overclockers and they are still like new.
Posted By: tinapaula Re: Zalman Surround Sound Headphones. (for PC) - 15th Dec 2011 4:36pm
if you still have them pm me ill have them . cheers
Yeah sure, you are over your limit. Drop me a pm and they aree yours.
Posted By: tinapaula Re: Zalman Surround Sound Headphones. (for PC) - 15th Dec 2011 9:12pm
u can pm me now
Posted By: tinapaula Re: Zalman Surround Sound Headphones. (for PC) - 15th Dec 2011 9:20pm
if you pm me your number ill give you my brothers phone number there for him he will pick them up now from work hes a taxi driver .
Posted By: tinapaula Re: Zalman Surround Sound Headphones. (for PC) - 15th Dec 2011 9:28pm
its not allowing me to pm you sez user not found .
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Zalman Surround Sound Headphones. (for PC) - 15th Dec 2011 10:33pm
Hey computerlab dude, I'm after a good pair of headphones this size with good bass and treble, you flogging any I can plug into my iPhone and laptop?

Sick of buying these small ones as they don't last long frown
Using a set of sennheiser ATM but on loud bass one side has started vibrating, major pisstake so I think it's time to move up a step to bigger units.

Sorry mate, just seems your the right person to ask.
I will have a route around ste. I don't think I do to be honest. I have some senheizers myself and they are spot on. Didn't get yours from eBay or amazon did you? There are a lot of fakes around
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Zalman Surround Sound Headphones. (for PC) - 16th Dec 2011 12:24pm
No, i got them from asda, saying that, they are a year old now.

Cheers happy
I have the cx200 and they are a great pair but probably could do with more bass.

Any way these are sold now. Please lock.

Thanks
© Wirral-Wikiwirral