Forums
Posted By: TheComputerLab Great Gaming PC - 13th Dec 2011 12:39pm
Hi.

I have for sale a gaming PC. This PC is fully capable of playing the latest games like BF3 and Call of Duty at High settings.

Ok summary:
Alu Case
Thermaltake PurePower 680w SLI Power Supply Unit
Asus P5k-E Wifi Delux SLI Motherboard (built in WIFI, E-sata, firewire 7.1 etc)
Intel Quad core Q6600 (one of the best chips ever produced by Intel, Google it!.
PowerColor ATI 4890 GPU (1GB Graphics card, high end, quite rare)
4 GB G.Skill DDR2 1600 5.5.5.15 RAM,
400GB Seagate Sata 7200RPM Hard Drive
Pioneer DVD RW.
Multitude of Thermaltake and Coolermaster Case fabs to keep it all running nice.
Microsoft Sidewinder X6 Gaming Keyboard
Microsoft HABU Gaming Mouse

The Computer comes with Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 and all updates applied. other than that it is a clean install. I can install some games like BF3 and the new COD but they will be single player only (no disc or key) but good for offline play for free!

I will also include Battlefield Bad Company.

the computer has a floppy drive and 2 dvd rw drives, however only 1 drive is connected. the reason for this is as with mot modern motherboards, it doesn't have a floppy connector and the drive isn't connected as the IDE ribbon isn't long enough. I left them in however as it is better than leaving a blank hole and the can quite easily be reconnected in the future. 1 last point is the hard drive is a little noisy compared to some of my others this is just one of those things, some drives are a bit noisy some are whisper quiet. works perfectly and is very reliable.

I am looking for £280 for this little lot which i think is an absolute steal! if it doesn't go on here then it will go on either gumtree or ebay. in no hurry to let it go so no silly offers please. first come first served.

Thanks for looking.

Attached picture photo 1 copy.JPG
Attached picture photo 1.JPG
Attached picture photo 2 copy 2.JPG
Attached picture photo 2 copy.JPG
Attached picture photo 2.JPG
Posted By: TheComputerLab Re: Great Gaming PC - 13th Dec 2011 12:41pm
Some more pics.

Dont know why the main picture of the PC is upside down, my version of it is the right way up! Any more info then please just ask.

Attached picture photo 3 copy 2.JPG
Attached picture photo 3 copy 3.JPG
Attached picture photo 3 copy.JPG
Attached picture photo 3.JPG
Attached picture photo 4.JPG
Posted By: Gold_Moon Re: Great Gaming PC - 13th Dec 2011 7:07pm
Hi! I'm interested in this, but I have a couple of questions.

Does it come with a Windows disc and are there any fans installed in the tower?

Thanks in advance! smile
Posted By: TheComputerLab Re: Great Gaming PC - 13th Dec 2011 7:36pm
Hi There is a 120mm Thermaltake fan in the front sucking in the cold, a coolermaster 80 on the rear blowing out (has a red LED on it if you like that sort of thing) and it also has a door fan that sucks cool air directly on to the CPU the PSU has a decent 120mm fan extracting also and the case has a the facility to install a ceiling fan.

Sadly no the windows disc is not included, if it was then i would be asking alot more. you can use install update etc as normal and it wont give you any issues, it is a corporate license version. if you have any objections to this i can install Ubuntu or any other free OS for you no problems. i would also like to say that you have the facility to purchase Windows 7 and just insert your CD KEy and activate if you so desire.

Thanks
Posted By: Nemmy Re: Great Gaming PC - 13th Dec 2011 10:37pm
PM sent
Posted By: Gold_Moon Re: Great Gaming PC - 14th Dec 2011 12:33am
Ooh good. I've been looking to upgrade to a better cooled tower case. And I'd love you to put some games put on it for me please. I put them in their own directory of C:\Games

I'll definitely have this off you. Can you send me a PM to tell me how to proceed with the sale please? smile
Posted By: TheComputerLab Re: Great Gaming PC - 14th Dec 2011 8:10am
Pm sent mate and I will install some stuff for you today drop me a line ASAP as I have a few interested parties

Thanks
Posted By: Nemmy Re: Great Gaming PC - 14th Dec 2011 5:40pm
If this is still going i'll have it smile
Posted By: TheComputerLab Re: Great Gaming PC - 14th Dec 2011 7:13pm
Hi gold moon has just called and is coming to collect in 2m evening. If for any reason it does not go ahead it's yours
Posted By: Abbot Re: Great Gaming PC - 14th Dec 2011 9:53pm
Hi, has this been sold and if so can you get any more like this? Thanks
Posted By: TheComputerLab Re: Great Gaming PC - 14th Dec 2011 11:13pm
Hi mate this was my own pc. Quick answer is yes, i am building pcs all the time built an itx home theatre tonight as a xmas presen.I do have one other gaming pc at present. not to sure of exact spec but it is better than this one. Has an nvidia gtx 280, 8gb ram. Nvidia motherboard 680 or 780 I think. Will have a look but it will be more.
Posted By: Nemmy Re: Great Gaming PC - 16th Dec 2011 12:29am
Hi, If you can post the specs and a few pics with a price I might be interested with first dibs smile
Posted By: Tony_1985 Re: Great Gaming PC - 16th Dec 2011 3:47pm
specs and pics are up there mate
Posted By: Nemmy Re: Great Gaming PC - 17th Dec 2011 1:54pm
Am talking about the other pc he has
Posted By: TheComputerLab Re: Great Gaming PC - 17th Dec 2011 3:27pm
Not to sure full spec as I haven't had it apart yet. If I decide to let it go I will let you know
© Wirral-Wikiwirral