Forums
Posted By: Pamela185 New Brighton Rock Concert on DVD - 11th Dec 2011 4:26pm

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-Brigh...VDs_DVDs_DVDs_GL&hash=item41603c589e
Posted By: Pamela185 Re: New Brighton Rock Concert on DVD - 11th Dec 2011 5:12pm
Or if you pm me your addy you can buy one for cash and i will deliver if its local eg: Seacombe, Liscard, New Brighton, Wallasey Village, Leasowe or Moreton. As listing says it comes as a disc in a plastic wallet.
Posted By: phalinmegob Re: New Brighton Rock Concert on DVD - 11th Dec 2011 6:38pm
beware you may get a ban or warning from e-bay as you have basically admitted on the internet that you are selling illegal copies.either way the listing will probably be removed.
Posted By: phalinmegob Re: New Brighton Rock Concert on DVD - 11th Dec 2011 6:41pm
sorry,just realised you have stated home recorded vhs,you may be ok.
Posted By: Sheryl Re: New Brighton Rock Concert on DVD - 26th Feb 2018 4:41pm
Do you still have a copy of this I could buy? My sister is 50soon and when she was at the event she got picked out the crowd to go near the smaller stage when eddy grant was on so I know it will be a huge surprise if I find d this clip of her can you possibly help. Thanks
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: New Brighton Rock Concert on DVD - 26th Feb 2018 5:15pm
Originally Posted by Sheryl
Do you still have a copy of this I could buy? My sister is 50soon and when she was at the event she got picked out the crowd to go near the smaller stage when eddy grant was on so I know it will be a huge surprise if I find d this clip of her can you possibly help. Thanks

Eddie Grant was on at about 25 minutes and 38 minutes, he may have been up at other parts of the show as well ...

Posted By: Gibbo Re: New Brighton Rock Concert on DVD - 27th Feb 2018 1:13pm
Originally Posted by phalinmegob
sorry,just realised you have stated home recorded vhs,you may be ok.

Unless it was recorded from the TV.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral