Forums
Posted By: chrislfc87 Fiat Punto 2002 For Sale - 30th Nov 2011 12:55pm
I am selling a Fiat Punto Mia, Red, 3 Door Hatchback, 1242cc, 85,500 miles on clock, MOT until 1st Feb, Tax until 31st Jan. Power steering needs fixing on this car and have been told its a problem with the steering column. I have got a second hand steering column which cost me £50 available with the car but have been quoted £100 for it to be fixed, but i cant afford that before christmas. I need a car for work and to get baby to nursery. THE CAR IS IN WORKING ORDER, AND CAN BE DRIVEN, JUST NO POWER STEERING. The car is in fantastic condition. For more information on the problem please ring Lee 07969984591. Genuine Offers Welcome. Any viewers welcome. Thanks
Posted By: Clive Re: Fiat Punto 2002 For Sale - 30th Nov 2011 1:18pm
i would be intrested in this, but did you get the power steering ecu from the car you got steering column from, as with out this the power steering will not work, as it is paired with the ecu on car, it is not just a case of swapping column over, could you give me a hint at what price you are looking for please.
i am not looking to put car back on road, I will only strip every part off it and then weigh it in

If the price is right i will have it, but will need it delivering, as i dont have insurance to drive it
Posted By: chrislfc87 Re: Fiat Punto 2002 For Sale - 30th Nov 2011 1:27pm
If you ring Lee, he can give you more information regarding this, I wouldn't have a clue lol. We only bought the car couple months ago for £800, so to be honest looking for at least £700 for it, its a perfect runner. Have been told when fixed car could be worth over £1000. Thanks
Posted By: Wheels Re: Fiat Punto 2002 For Sale - 12th Dec 2011 4:19pm
Is this still available?
Posted By: chrislfc87 Re: Fiat Punto 2002 For Sale - 19th Dec 2011 6:43pm
sorry for the late reply, yes this is still available. anyone interested?? thanks
© Wirral-Wikiwirral