Forums
Posted By: markeee 2 x vip tickets coldplay snow patrol lady ga ga + - 15th Nov 2011 10:05am
mega line up

seats are next to stage best in the house

£115 each got 2 pairs

Michael Buble
Coldplay
Elbow
JLS
Lady Gaga
Hugh Laurie
James Morrison
N Dubz
Snow Patrol
Ed Sheeran

The concert, taking place on Thursday 17 November at the M.E.N. Arena, will be hosted by Fearne Cotton, Chris Moyles and David Tennant. As well as being broadcast on BBC One and BBC HD between 8pm and 10pm, the event will also simulcast on Radio 1

what is the block and seat number mate
block 115 row L amazing seats
wats the ticket price m8?
mega line up

seats are next to stage best in the house

£115 each got 2 pairs

Michael Buble
Coldplay
Elbow
JLS
Lady Gaga
Hugh Laurie
James Morrison
N Dubz
Snow Patrol
Ed Sheeran

The concert, taking place on Thursday 17 November at the M.E.N. Arena, will be hosted by Fearne Cotton, Chris Moyles and David Tennant. As well as being broadcast on BBC One and BBC HD between 8pm and 10pm, the event will also simulcast on Radio 1
now 105
Being really cheeky sorry but i can give you £55 for each ticket. Reason is we are in manchester anyway taking my daughter and her friend so have to wait around for them. Sorry if i offend but god loves a trier and i have not much cash to spare.
Originally Posted by ilovecuba
Being really cheeky sorry but i can give you £55 for each ticket. Reason is we are in manchester anyway taking my daughter and her friend so have to wait around for them. Sorry if i offend but god loves a trier and i have not much cash to spare.

lol some of the tickets, an i am guessing these ones are 95 each face value
Originally Posted by lau2908
Originally Posted by ilovecuba

lol some of the tickets, an i am guessing these ones are 95 each face value

No that can't be right because this concert is for Children in Need and someone wouldn't want to make a profit from that - would they??
cost price on these is 104.50 cheapest other ones i have are 90 each
have been waiting for a reply from you !!! if you need to sell tickets i can give you £55 each for 2 tickets. i know its not what you paid but if you are gonna be left with them !
i replied on here and email sorry it wont happen
© Wirral-Wikiwirral