Forums
Posted By: Clive Diesel - 29th Oct 2011 4:03pm
Any one want to buy cheap diesel, am going to syphon the diesel back out of the hire van i put in this morning as it needs to go back at 8:30 in the morning, if you do you will have to bring a pipe i can use to syphon it out. i will syphon it all out till needle is just about to go under the red

£10, you will get about 4 small petrol cans full out.
Posted By: TheComputerLab Re: Diesel - 29th Oct 2011 4:08pm
You will be lucky to get anything out of a modern vehicle. Most have anti siphon devices in the tank.
Posted By: Clive Re: Diesel - 29th Oct 2011 4:11pm
Originally Posted by TheComputerLab
You will be lucky to get anything out of a modern vehicle. Most have anti siphon devices in the tank.
If there is a buyer, i will get it out, no problem, and this van aint new, its a ancient one, and its a proper heap
Posted By: Clive Re: Diesel - 29th Oct 2011 5:05pm
Originally Posted by Willo
Originally Posted by TheComputerLab
If there is a buyer, i will get it out, no problem, and this van aint new, its a ancient one, and its a proper heap
I have got £20 worth out

£5 if any one wants it
Posted By: TheDr Re: Diesel - 29th Oct 2011 5:32pm
I'll have it, I'll throw it in the Pajero, that thing runs on anything, Diesel, parafin, petrol, chip fat.... smile
Posted By: Clive Re: Diesel - 29th Oct 2011 5:40pm
Originally Posted by TheDr
I'll have it, I'll throw it in the Pajero, that thing runs on anything, Diesel, parafin, petrol, chip fat.... smile
Ok, i also need to pick up that caddy, i keep on forgetting, my memory is going in my old age.
All so as it's you doc, you can have it free, you have done me favours.
The diesel is in 2 petrol containers at the moment, do you want to collect them, as i need the cans back.
Posted By: golfvr Re: Diesel - 29th Oct 2011 6:39pm
any left I will buy it
Posted By: Clive Re: Diesel - 29th Oct 2011 6:43pm
Originally Posted by golfvr
any left I will buy it
Sorry, I have promised it to the doc now.
Posted By: Clive Re: Diesel - 31st Oct 2011 12:15pm
Now gone, thanks to TheDr
Nice to finally meet you.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral