Forums
Posted By: Clive £70 any item you want from amazon upto £70 - 29th Oct 2011 3:28pm
£45

The way this can work, you find something you want to the Value of £70 from Amazon, you give me £45, and I will order it for you, and as soon as it arrives I will call you.
I got £70 in amazon gift card on my amazon account from a online survey, and i can not exchange it for cash, so i will sell it for £45
Posted By: john1 Re: £70 any item you want from amazon upto £70 - 29th Oct 2011 3:30pm
I'm interested. Is there an expiry date. Notwithstanding a sooner buyer.
Posted By: Clive Re: £70 any item you want from amazon upto £70 - 29th Oct 2011 3:41pm
Originally Posted by john1
I'm interested. Is there an expiry date. Notwithstanding a sooner buyer.
I have allready add it to my amazon account, i get emailed the code by the survey company, and i added them to my account, so i have £70 sitting in my amazon account.
Sorry i tell a lie i have £45 in account now, and i get another £25 added on Wednesday.
So come wednesday
Pic 1: is what is in my amazon account now
Pic 2: shows i have ordered a £25 voucher on 25/10/2011
Pic 3: shows from pic 2 £25 voucher is 2,500 points

So come wednesday i will have a total of £70, so who ever gives me £45 first and the link to item they want, will get it.

Attached picture Capture.JPG
Attached picture Capture2.JPG
Attached picture 3.JPG
Posted By: john1 Re: £70 any item you want from amazon upto £70 - 29th Oct 2011 3:48pm
I'll buy. How do I pay you?
I`ll have it Willo if you can get me one of those android (ipad) or similar things that you can go on the internet with, let me know. Got the money here if you can get me one.

Carol
Posted By: Clive Re: £70 any item you want from amazon upto £70 - 29th Oct 2011 3:54pm
I'll buy. How do I pay you?
you can come to my house that way you know where i live, incase you think am one of the shady caracters, i can assure you am not, people will vouch for me on here.

The reason I ask for the money first, is if i order an item and some one then decides they dont want it, then am screwed.
You will need to provide me with link to item that you want, and on wednesday i will order it, once i have money.
Posted By: Clive Re: £70 any item you want from amazon upto £70 - 29th Oct 2011 3:55pm
Originally Posted by xxwildspiritxx
I`ll have it Willo if you can get me one of those android (ipad) or similar things that you can go on the internet with, let me know. Got the money here if you can get me one.

Carol
I carnt get no more, sorry, also some one has allready said they want £70 amazon
Posted By: john1 Re: £70 any item you want from amazon upto £70 - 29th Oct 2011 3:56pm
OK deal. I live in Leasowe. Can come tonight, tomorrow or Monday. Your choice, PM your details.
Ok no problem
Posted By: john1 Re: £70 any item you want from amazon upto £70 - 29th Oct 2011 3:59pm
Soz xxw. Luck of the draw.
Posted By: Clive Re: £70 any item you want from amazon upto £70 - 29th Oct 2011 4:00pm
Soz xxw. Luck of the draw.
snet you pm
Posted By: Clive Re: £70 any item you want from amazon upto £70 - 30th Oct 2011 8:05pm
Now gone to xxwildspiritxx Thanks
© Wirral-Wikiwirral