Forums
Posted By: Petei123 VW Polo Twist 2004 - 3rd Oct 2011 12:01pm
Hi All,

Ive put this up a few times before, just to see of any interest, but now its definatley up for sale.

The Car -
VW Polo Twist 1.4 74bhp 3 Door
Colour - Science Green
Alloys Wheels
Central Locking
Electric Windows
Blaukpunkpt CD Player
A/C
Cloth Interior
82ish Thousand Miles

MOT and Tax 01/12

Unfortunatley, there is no service history with the car, as it was lost in a recent house move.
Body work is in the usual condition you would expect from a vehicle of its age.

If people remember my previous post about this, the clutch had gone. Upon further inspection, both the clutch and gearbox had gone. This has all now been fixed (new clutch, and reconditioned gearbox) at a total cost of £650, carried out by Autosave in Eastham Village, and there is a reciept as proof of this.
Since this work has been done, the car has done no more than 200 miles (been advised to run the gear box and clutch in for 500-1000 miles)

Car is located in Eastham, near to South Wirral High School.
I am currently based in London, so viewings would have to be done through my brother during the week, or weekends by myself.

I am looking at £2400 for the car.
It has an aftermarket Blaukpunkt CD Player which will be sold with the car, and is capable of DAB signal, but i do not have the adaptor for this. Also a sterring lock, with 2 keys for that added protection.

Pictures will hopefully be uploaded soon, as i still have to figure out how to do it from my iPhone.

Any more questions feel free to ask.

smile
Posted By: keving Re: VW Polo Twist 2004 - 3rd Oct 2011 12:07pm
Bit of a hike up from offers around £1200, when it was ment to just need a clutch
Posted By: Petei123 Re: VW Polo Twist 2004 - 3rd Oct 2011 12:16pm
well thats what my initial thought was, with it just being the clutch, and at £1200, that was it being sold half dead.
But niw it has a new clutch and gearbox, i shouldnt see why the price is too high, with a near perfect car
Posted By: StuyMac Re: VW Polo Twist 2004 - 3rd Oct 2011 7:32pm
Kev, I think it was cheap without the clutch as the buyer was always taking a gamble.

Current price is realistic, not OTT wink

GLWS smile
Posted By: keving Re: VW Polo Twist 2004 - 3rd Oct 2011 9:27pm
yeah fair one. Suppose it was cheap at £1200, which now makes 2400 sound a bit expensive in comparison.

Good look with it all the same.
Posted By: Petei123 Re: VW Polo Twist 2004 - 7th Oct 2011 11:37am
Do we have any interest beacause this may go on ebay if there is'nt
Posted By: Petei123 Re: VW Polo Twist 2004 - 13th Oct 2011 11:56am
Now on Autotrader. If i dont get any interest from there, it will definatley go on ebay.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral