Forums
Posted By: Clive TomTom XL - 29th Sep 2011 10:34am
Cash Convertors, in Liscard are selling these for £99
This one is just £50
Install TomTom home on your pc and you can update the Enhanced Positioning everyday free, and get updates for map sharing free.
You can put your own voices onit aswell, there are some free ones, as well as paid for ones.
And you can update maps cheap aswell, if you wait for emails from TomTom with special offer vouchers, I get these once a week.
Also it is password protected aswell.

Enhanced Positioning Technology (EPT)
Enhanced Positioning Technology or EPT estimates your location when GPS reception is poor, such as when you drive between tall buildings and tunnels. So you don not have to wait for it to connect to satellite when you come out of a tunnel to know which way to go, it tells you which way to go before you exit tunnel.
This TomTom XL uses positioning sensors to monitor your acceleration and direction and then estimates your current location.
The TomTom XL 330 is easy-to-use widescreen navigation. TomTom's award-winning software means effortless navigation from point A to point B. Switch on and go right out of the box. Just enter the address on the touchscreen and start driving anywhere. TomTom guides you door-to-door with turn-by-turn spoken instructions. And 3D graphics help guide you to your destination.
An extra-wide touchscreen helps you find your way, worry-free.

The TomTom XL is preloaded with millions of points of interest to enhance your traveling experience--easily find your favorite gas stations, hotels, restaurants, and more.

TomTom has the most accurate maps, and with TomTom Map Share technology, you instantly can modify street names, street direction, points of interest, and more on your own device.

And with the "Help Me!" menu, added safety features enable you to easily access local emergency providers, such as police, fire stations, and hospitals.

The Fold & Go EasyPort mount folds flat against the device, making it easy to take it with you from car to car.

Go confidently.

XL 330 Features

Fold & Go EasyPort Mount
Spoken Instructions
4.3-inch Touchscreen
Comes with: usb lead, home charger, car charger

Attached picture tomtom_xl-1309011545-444-d_pic.jpg
Attached picture imagesCA4LYD0Z.jpg
Attached picture imagesCATJBE4O.jpg
Attached picture je.jpg
Attached picture 140.jpg
Posted By: Clive Re: TomTom XL - 29th Sep 2011 11:54am
Originally Posted by Willo
Also it is password protected aswell.

When I say password protected, I dont mean it is locked, I mean you can put a password on it, so that it can not be used by any one without password
Posted By: gypsyjune Re: TomTom XL - 29th Sep 2011 5:19pm
Hello Willo Have you still got the TomTom and is it in good condition please June
Posted By: Clive Re: TomTom XL - 29th Sep 2011 6:40pm
It is in excellent condition, not a mark on it. And works perfect.
Posted By: markeee Re: TomTom XL - 30th Sep 2011 1:22am
you need to update this if sold
Posted By: Clive Re: TomTom XL - 30th Sep 2011 6:49am
I will do once it is collected.
Posted By: Clive Re: TomTom XL - 30th Sep 2011 10:57am
I have just plugged the mains charger in and the charger blew, but it still has usb charger and car charger, I did not know the mains charger was faulty, I have never had to use it since I bought it.

I have either used the usb charger or car charger
the mains chargers are only £2.95 from here

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/UK-MAINS-CHARG...=item3effef72df

Still well worth £50
Posted By: TheComputerLab Re: TomTom XL - 30th Sep 2011 11:04am
Hi Willo,

I will give you £30 for it? my wife is after a tomtom despite having it on her phone!

you have had a few free bits from me in the past wink
Posted By: Clive Re: TomTom XL - 30th Sep 2011 11:23am
Sorry, I could not take less than £50, I paid alot for this am losing out selling for £50, and they hold there value well these ones, they are still on sale for £99
Posted By: Pepper_Head Re: TomTom XL - 30th Sep 2011 11:26am
I will give you £50 mate. PM me, cheers.
Posted By: Clive Re: TomTom XL - 30th Sep 2011 11:35am
pm sent
Posted By: markeee Re: TomTom XL - 30th Sep 2011 12:25pm
so when i inquired is was not sold ! thanks
Posted By: Clive Re: TomTom XL - 30th Sep 2011 12:33pm
yes it was on stand by for someone, but they read my pm and decided they did not want to replie, so i was not going to keep hold of it in defiently, i tried to pm you, but your over your limit.
Posted By: keving Re: TomTom XL - 30th Sep 2011 1:35pm
Originally Posted by markeee
so when i inquired is was not sold ! thanks

any need for all the attitude?
Posted By: Clive Re: TomTom XL - 30th Sep 2011 4:36pm
Sold thanks to Pepper_Head good to meet you
Posted By: gypsyjune Re: TomTom XL - 30th Sep 2011 6:26pm
Hi Willo, I have only just got in or i would of got back to you sooner. I am glad you did it this way as i would not of bought it with out the charger no hard feelings eh June
Posted By: Lando Re: TomTom XL - 3rd Oct 2011 11:42am
Got a Tom Tom 520 for same price if anyone interested
Posted By: Clive Re: TomTom XL - 3rd Oct 2011 11:53am
Originally Posted by WJHoy
Got a Tom Tom 520 for same price if anyone interested
Please start your own thread.
Posted By: Clive Re: TomTom XL - 3rd Oct 2011 12:12pm
Please lock this now sold
© Wirral-Wikiwirral