Forums
Posted By: Clive Vibrapower Max 2 Improved Vibration Trainer - 26th Sep 2011 9:30am
More info Here

£50, excellent condition, not a mark on it, works perfect, price includes free delivery if required

Help get yourself fit for the year! The Vibrapower is a great machine, and a 10-minute workout will still have a great effect. These specially-designed Vibration training machines vibrate at specific frequencies and give you a great way of working out in the comfort of your own home.

Exercising on the Vibrapower may provide added benefits to your normal routine. This helps you exercise in a different way: simply stand on the vibrating plate and continue with your basic exercises like squats, press ups and more:

Contents

•1 x Vibrapower Max
•1 x Resistance Bands (removable)

Features

•4 built in programs
•Speed: 1 - 16
•Timer
•Wheels allow the user to move the Vibrapower from room to room
•Maximum user weight - 140 kg/22 stone
•Dimensions: 59.7 x 57.2 x 26.7 cm
•190-watt

Attached picture exerpic.jpg
Attached picture exerc.jpg
Posted By: lau2908 Re: Vibrapower Max 2 Improved Vibration Trainer - 26th Sep 2011 9:40am
hey willo my mum might have this can u keep it till i speak to her, will let you know soon as
Posted By: Clive Re: Vibrapower Max 2 Improved Vibration Trainer - 26th Sep 2011 9:46am
Will do
Posted By: Clive Re: Vibrapower Max 2 Improved Vibration Trainer - 26th Sep 2011 5:52pm
Any news yet lau2908 thanks
Posted By: Clive Re: Vibrapower Max 2 Improved Vibration Trainer - 27th Sep 2011 7:43am
Attention:
Due to overwhelming amount of replies to this add, it looks like I may have to resort to an alternative way of making some money from this item, so if you have any tins of paint that need shaking this is perfect £1 per tin lol

Then again I could set up a sponser form and get people to sponsor me to see how long I can stand on it, on full power, before my legs give out.
Posted By: Clive Re: Vibrapower Max 2 Improved Vibration Trainer - 27th Sep 2011 1:01pm
Price drop £40
now considering that the original price is £179, £40 is a bargain am open to sensible offers, and includes free delivery if required
Posted By: Clive Re: Vibrapower Max 2 Improved Vibration Trainer - 27th Sep 2011 3:32pm
bananadance As it's nearly xmas, for 1 day only £30 someone must want it bananadance and i will throw in a free big I love you teddy bear.
Posted By: Clive Re: Vibrapower Max 2 Improved Vibration Trainer - 27th Sep 2011 6:04pm
This is the last price drop now £20, I would rather take it to the tip than sell for less than £20, so if any one is waiting for price to drop lower, you will have a long wait, it goes to tip tomorrow, believe me it is to good to bin, and you will be getting a bargain.
Posted By: Wench Re: Vibrapower Max 2 Improved Vibration Trainer - 27th Sep 2011 10:37pm
Any idea if they are any good for people with injuries/disability?
Posted By: Tombraider Re: Vibrapower Max 2 Improved Vibration Trainer - 27th Sep 2011 10:46pm
This machine is good Wench ,i have one use it all the time,
it takes 2 weeks to notice the difference. it works on every part off the body .
it mkes the body firm and easy workout as well.
i got mine on a trail basis and that was 3weeks ,
it worked ,allthough i did every morning and evening and results worked for me.

Still does i have mine !
Posted By: Wench Re: Vibrapower Max 2 Improved Vibration Trainer - 27th Sep 2011 10:50pm
I don't doubt they're good, I've read reviews. I just can't find any written by people with disabilities and/or injuries, hence my question smile
Posted By: Clive Re: Vibrapower Max 2 Improved Vibration Trainer - 28th Sep 2011 5:15am
Sorry I dont know, but its sold now
© Wirral-Wikiwirral