Forums
£70.00 pounds.. hi hi everyone, ME and ann wish to thank everyone for the support of the m.a.r railway but ive decided to sell the 1/24th scale railway and move onto another project like photography, so if anyone fancies a winter project?. We have part took it to bits, the layout it is 4 foot wide by aprox 7 foot long so you will need a van! {it can stripped even a little more if need?? } there is a lot of bits ive collected too many to mention,the only thing thats NOT with the layout is the bedford o.b bus and the station!, there are roughly 5 scratch built loco,s,track, scratch built buildings, animals ,figures, and 1/24th scale cars and three trucks, trees, grass...SO owing to the economic conditions at the moment i think £70.00 IS FAIR..cheers mike..ann..x.. thumbsup

Attached picture DSCN2146.JPG
Attached picture DSCN2147.JPG
Attached picture DSCN2148.JPG
Attached picture DSCN2149.JPG
I'll give you £100 if you include the station and the bedford bus...

... I won't really but good luck with the sale and your next hobby.
Originally Posted by AlexB
I'll give you £100 if you include the station and the bedford bus...

... I won't really but good luck with the sale and your next hobby.
I thought you where serious just pmd you!! somad
Originally Posted by mikethetrainman
[I thought you where serious just pmd you!! somad

Sorry pal!

But seriously, good luck with the sale.
Posted By: mikethetrainman Re: GN15 model railway hobby layout.. - 24th Sep 2011 9:36am
"NO LONGER FOR SALE".... NOW TAKEN OFF!.. for sale post, please lock. many thanks mike. happy
Posted By: TRFCKrisTRFC Re: GN15 model railway hobby layout.. - 25th Sep 2011 7:46am
ill swap you for an iphone!!
Posted By: mikethetrainman Re: GN15 model railway hobby layout.. - 25th Sep 2011 8:42am
Originally Posted by TRFCKrisTRFC
ill swap you for an iphone!!
kris chuck in that great model boat a well and maybe?. thumbsup
© Wirral-Wikiwirral