Forums
Posted By: tinkerbell79 My Health Coach Da Game - 22nd Sep 2011 9:18am
My Health Coach: Stop Smoking With Allen Carr brings Allen Carr's successful method to an exciting interactive support, the Nintendo DS. Developed in conjunction with Allen Carr's experts, the game makes you understand all the illusions about smoking that prevent you from quitting through powerful facts brought by experts and fun games. This game will guide you until you reach the right moment to stop smoking for good!

Game Features

Get a personalised program based on your profile. Let your coach know your average cigarette consumption, how long you have smoked for, how much money it costs you, as well as your age and special interests and you will be able to get a more personalised program!
Allen Carr's successful expertise is brought to an exciting interactive game that takes the method to a brand new level enabling you to be entertained, challenged, and to stop smoking at the same time. This leads to a truly interactive engagement where you are active and therefore learn more efficiently.
Developed in conjunction with Allen Carr's experts. Choose your personal coach among six of Allen Carr's experts and he/she will give you personalised advices and tips.
15 innovative games designed to help you remove all illusions created by the nicotine addiction while having fun. Examples: 'I like the taste', 'It relieves stress', 'It helps me concentrate' or 'I can afford it'.
Through the "path to freedom" meter you will see your progression from dependence to freedom. The game will change your life for real and for good!
Special Calendar of Benefits. Once you've quit, you can still play the games and day after day measure the benefits you got from your new life without cigarettes.

£5.00

Attached picture 294479_10150352699562803_736302802_9650617_58290_n.jpg
Posted By: Clive Re: My Health Coach Da Game - 22nd Sep 2011 9:22am
£££££
Posted By: tinkerbell79 Re: My Health Coach Da Game - 22nd Sep 2011 9:23am
soz £5
© Wirral-Wikiwirral