Forums
This is a perfect park flyer aeroplane. it will travel about 1km in any direction. the plane can get up to reported speeds of about 60 kmh but that would be in a dive. the plane is a 2 channel, that means it is perfect for new flyers. the more power you give it the hire it gets, power off and glide it back down using left and right functions.

The parts are incredibly cheap, a propeller is about 3 pound, wing 7 pound a new tail is about 10 pound. if the worst case scenario happens and the plan hits a wall it can be rebuilt for little money. the plane itself is designed for new pilots, incredibly strong frame, very light easy to fly. The tail on this is a new one that i had imported from USA as it is incredibly strong.

You can see on the plane there is a small chip in the wing, the plane will fly like this and i will show any buyer how to make effective repairs to make the equipment last longer

I bought this 6 months ago and have now out grown it and moved up to a bigger plane. it cost me £99 from Kit Stop in birkenhead.

Yours today for just £30 great hobby for the kids.

here is a video of one in action.
[youtube]YqlIieYhSOo[/youtube]

Attached picture Photo 15-09-2011 19 04 25.jpeg
Attached picture Photo 15-09-2011 19 04 34.jpeg
Posted By: Wheels Re: Cheap Radio control aeroplane, great hobby - 15th Sep 2011 7:24pm
££??
Originally Posted by TheComputerLab
Posted By: Wheels Re: Cheap Radio control aeroplane, great hobby - 15th Sep 2011 7:58pm
Originally Posted by diggingdeeper
Originally Posted by TheComputerLab

that wasnt there when I reply'd tease
lol wheels your right i was editing it in!!

you interested? great little trainer plane. i fly it on walacre field in wallasey, needs no runway you just throw it to launch
Posted By: Wheels Re: Cheap Radio control aeroplane, great hobby - 15th Sep 2011 8:20pm
HAHA I bought a new RC chopper yesterday so the missis is going mad with that, I'll let you know for sure if I do smile
cool a mini one or a big nitro?
Posted By: Wheels Re: Cheap Radio control aeroplane, great hobby - 15th Sep 2011 8:36pm
Just a mini one so I can fly it in the house. smashed my 4ch into the cooker frown
© Wirral-Wikiwirral