Forums
Posted By: TRFCKrisTRFC Jetski - 14th Sep 2011 9:12am
Reluctantly I have forsale my 1991 Yamaha waverunner 650cc in great condition. Just had a new jet drive installed along with drive shaft. Comes complete with road trailer, anchor/chain/rope, towing bridle, towing line, paddle, half a tank of fuel, medium sized buoyancy aid, Fire extinguisher and a knife. The trailer has recently had 2 new wheels and tyres and an overall service. Very easy to tow and light weight, only reason for selling is a new winter project has came along so I need the space. First to see will buy. Many thanks

£450 BRAB YOURSELF A WINTER BARGAIN

Attached picture DSC_0021.jpg
Attached picture DSC_0022.jpg
Attached picture DSC_0024.jpg
Attached picture DSC_0025.jpg
Attached picture ski11.jpg
Posted By: keving Re: Jetski - 14th Sep 2011 4:08pm
Give you £100 for it, seems though you are trying to swap it for a £100 scooter ?? :O)
Posted By: TheDr Re: Jetski - 14th Sep 2011 5:29pm
I thought the same thing, I'll give you £150 for it then you can buy yourself a drink once you've realised what you've done smile
Posted By: TRFCKrisTRFC Re: Jetski - 14th Sep 2011 6:38pm
No ive looked at the resale of the scooter after the work had been done on it and it works out the same as what i want for the ski. Im not interested in the money I just want space to work in my garage so i think it works out as a fare swap which would result in me not making a loss.......
Posted By: TheDr Re: Jetski - 14th Sep 2011 6:40pm
Ok, I'll give you £150 for the jetski, you buy the scooter and you have some money to put towards the bits, can collect whenever you want
Posted By: TRFCKrisTRFC Re: Jetski - 14th Sep 2011 6:41pm
Also £100 for a peugeot scooter is stupidly cheap as this is one of the best scooters on the road.
Posted By: TheDr Re: Jetski - 14th Sep 2011 6:44pm
Tried to pm you but you're over your limit.
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Jetski - 14th Sep 2011 6:44pm
buy the scooter doc then swap it with trfckris wink
Posted By: TheDr Re: Jetski - 14th Sep 2011 6:47pm
I know it would save me some money but think that the Jetski would be cheap enough anyway so don't mind TRFC having a few quid towards the repairs smile
Posted By: TRFCKrisTRFC Re: Jetski - 14th Sep 2011 6:49pm
Ive just pm the scooter guy so Ill see how it pays off and ill let you know, i see what your saying it does make sense.
Posted By: TheDr Re: Jetski - 14th Sep 2011 6:54pm
No worries, just make sure you can get the scooter, otherwise it all sort of falls apart smile

Can you collect the scooter or do you need a hand ?
Posted By: TRFCKrisTRFC Re: Jetski - 14th Sep 2011 7:01pm
yeah thats the problem, it would go pee-tong if i sold the ski that cheap and lost the scooter. I should be ok getting the scooter should i get it. I know theres been alot of interest in the scooter so ill have to see how it goes. cheers
Posted By: TheDr Re: Jetski - 14th Sep 2011 7:10pm
No worries, just send me a pm when you know smile
Posted By: keving Re: Jetski - 14th Sep 2011 7:55pm
i'll give you £200 for the jetsky then you can buy the scooter twice

Cash waiting and i've a tow bar !!

Kev, PM me.
Posted By: scary Re: Jetski - 14th Sep 2011 8:27pm
i will give you 280 pound tomorrow morning pm please with reply
Posted By: scary Re: Jetski - 14th Sep 2011 9:22pm
can i view tomorrow morning please if you still have the jetski please pm me eaither way thanks
Posted By: polo_phil Re: Jetski - 15th Sep 2011 12:19pm
Spotted....

This Jetski on Price Street... Birkenhead has turned into Venice...
Posted By: Wheels Re: Jetski - 16th Sep 2011 10:32am
So is this sold?
© Wirral-Wikiwirral