Forums
Posted By: mamabear08 s reg scooter spares or a great repair project - 12th Sep 2011 10:26am
i have an S reg puegeot streetfighter scooter, was bought last year for the same reason to repair and use but son got bored during process, not mot or tax but is still a bargin as it is a runner. log book neds to be sent of for as it has been mislaid, been in shed for 12 months and need the space now, it is black in colour and is for collection only as cant deliver sorry, have got a price in mind but am open to offers thanks mamabear
Posted By: Anonymous Re: s reg scooter spares or a great repair project - 12th Sep 2011 10:36am
How much. ??
£100 ono
scooter is not running at the moment hence it is spares or repair, it has been runnign and holds no major faults it is just taking up space and son has given up on it through boredom not through it been faulty
Posted By: DONNA Re: s reg scooter spares or a great repair project - 12th Sep 2011 5:47pm
Hi my son is interested is there any chance he could come and have a look at it please
Yeah no probs, when would you like to come x
Id be interested in this if it doesnt go
have still got it if still interested and would like to come and see x
Posted By: vw_kyle Re: s reg scooter spares or a great repair project - 14th Sep 2011 12:04pm
yeah its for my friend if you can send me your details please
ILL SWAP YOU IT FOR MY JETSKI
i'll give you £100 for you jetsky then you can just buy the scooter cash !
© Wirral-Wikiwirral