Forums
Posted By: TheComputerLab Apple Iphones for sale - 9th Sep 2011 10:46am
I have 3 Iphones that are potentially for sale. I say potentially as I am not to sure yet I am testing the water to see if there is any interest.

1) Apple Iphone 3G 8Gb Black, boxed in good condition, goes on ebay for about £170 - £190 I will sell for £170.

2) Apple Iphone 3G White 16GB, Boxed excellent condition. Goes on ebay for about £190 to £220 I will sell for ££190.

3) Apple Iphone 4 16GB Black, Boxed good condition. Goes on ebay for about up to £450, I will take £400

Any takers or decent offers considered.
Posted By: crazykoi Re: Apple Iphones for sale - 9th Sep 2011 5:21pm
would you take £170 for 3g white 16gb and what nettwork they on cheers dave
Posted By: crazykoi Re: Apple Iphones for sale - 9th Sep 2011 5:21pm
would you take £170 for 3g white 16gb and what nettwork they on cheers dave
Posted By: TheComputerLab Re: Apple Iphones for sale - 10th Sep 2011 6:34am
Hi dave,

Yeah ok, can you wait a few days though as I have just ordered a new sim tray for it. Lost the old one. All I know is it has been used with an O2 sim, I don't know of it was locked or not. I can provide an O2 sim pay as you go if that would help.
Posted By: TheDr Re: Apple Iphones for sale - 10th Sep 2011 6:39am
If he needs it sooner I've probably got a sim tray.

I'll make sure I have one later if you want.
Posted By: TheComputerLab Re: Apple Iphones for sale - 10th Sep 2011 6:41am
Excellent!! Thanks dr. They are only about 2 quid on eBay buy they can take a while to turn up!!Don't suppose you have volume buttons as I have another one here with no volume buttons!!
Posted By: crazykoi Re: Apple Iphones for sale - 10th Sep 2011 6:44am
can you open it up to any network or has it been jailbroke inbox me were i can collect cheeers
Posted By: TheDr Re: Apple Iphones for sale - 10th Sep 2011 7:06am
Originally Posted by TheComputerLab
Excellent!! Thanks dr. They are only about 2 quid on eBay buy they can take a while to turn up!!Don't suppose you have volume buttons as I have another one here with no volume buttons!!

Probably, but (have to word this carefully, can't advertise), I'm not sure where they are and I wont see the person who knows until Monday morning.
Posted By: TheDr Re: Apple Iphones for sale - 10th Sep 2011 7:09am
Originally Posted by crazykoi
can you open it up to any network or has it been jailbroke inbox me were i can collect cheeers

If it's not unlocked then O2 will do it for free if you've used your Contract sim in it, they'll charge £15 if you use a PAYG.

Sim needs to be used in it for 24hrs to link it to the phone.

Once you've done that just fill in the online form and they'll send you a message a few days later just saying to connect it to iTunes with another sim in it...all done.

Don't go paying the £60+ some places in town are trying to charge (to do exactly the same thing)
Posted By: TheComputerLab Re: Apple Iphones for sale - 10th Sep 2011 12:52pm
Phone is still available as save is getting an iPhone 4. Any takers?
Posted By: jessiikahh Re: Apple Iphones for sale - 10th Sep 2011 12:58pm
CRAZYKOI empty your inbox matee
© Wirral-Wikiwirral