Forums
Posted By: vikkithomas Two 20 week old ferrets 1 hob and 1 jill - 5th Sep 2011 8:21am
I have for sale 2 20 week old ferrets. The Jill is a silver and the hob is pole cat colour. Lovely little ones do nip but this can be solved with them being handled more often. £10 each. GOOD HOME ONLY.
Posted By: julianne Re: Two 20 week old ferrets 1 hob and 1 jill - 5th Sep 2011 9:07am
hi just wondering what do they eat. what type of houseing do they like. and are they good with kids. do they carry anything just incase they bite. very intrested.
They eat ferret food which can be purchased from pets at home. Our live outside in a large hutch. They can be great pets for kids but they'd have to get out of their bitting habit but they're at that age just like kids where everything goes in there mouth. & no they dont carry anything at all x
Posted By: julianne Re: Two 20 week old ferrets 1 hob and 1 jill - 5th Sep 2011 9:27am
would u be intrested in swapping for a indian ringneck parrakeet not tame but can be taught just needs a cage. if not can i buy both tomorrow as i wouldnt want to split them up. plus where about are u as i dont drive. i live in birkenhead.
Hey thanks but no i wouldnt swap as i cant have any pets in my new home frown if you want them tomorrow i can drop off as i'm only in oxton. Message me your address if you want them and we'll arrange a time x
Posted By: julianne Re: Two 20 week old ferrets 1 hob and 1 jill - 5th Sep 2011 9:35am
pm'd u x
Gone!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral