Forums
Posted By: lansyp yamaha yzf-r125 - 2nd Sep 2011 8:35am
hi there! for sale is my sons bike, he loves this bike but had a slight accident a month ago and its knocked his confidence on two wheels so has chosen to move onto four! the bike itself has only got small cosmetic damage a few scratches on the R-H fairing and has cracked the double bubble wind shield but has not caused any riding issues as my sons friend brought the bike back to his flat for him the day after the accident. there is a dent on the scorpion exhaust end cap but has not damaged the removable baffle at all, he does still have the original exhaust too, (included in the sale) he is after £2400 but will go as low as £2000. he only bought the bike a month before for £3200. the bike its self has never been out in the rain and had been stored by the previous owner in his garage, my son keeps it under a waterproof cover. there is one years mot on the bike however tax has just ran out so is sorn now. £2400 O.N.O he will be able to send you pictures if wanted, the bike is in burning blue.
Please text Craig on : 07593392098. thanks
Posted By: brady Re: yamaha yzf-r125 - 2nd Sep 2011 1:28pm
Awesome bikes these, makes the CBR 125 look like a scooter lol
Posted By: lansyp Re: yamaha yzf-r125 - 2nd Sep 2011 7:59pm
that it does mate! my son loves it just doesnt want to ride no more, much to his mums relief!
Posted By: brady Re: yamaha yzf-r125 - 2nd Sep 2011 10:13pm
I wish i could still ride, well worth the money, my last bike was a yamaha xjr 1300sp..miss it badly..but riddled with arthritus now lol...good luck with the sale though
take care
Posted By: lansyp Re: yamaha yzf-r125 - 4th Sep 2011 1:47pm
sorry to hear that brady frown always got the memories though hey!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral