Forums
Posted By: keving For Sale - 1999 ford Mondeo 1.8 Hatchback £350 - 2nd Aug 2011 10:13pm
As above. Bought this off my dad as a second car as my daily drive only has 2 seats. but since bought a Nissan serena off here, which is much more suitable for my camping needs!

MOT until November sometime. High mileage 150k, but engine/gearbox is faultless and drives/starts superb. Recently drove it to Portsmouth and back and would do again without hesitation.

Last MOT, it only needed rear pads, and had advisory for rest of brakes. My dad had all the brakes replaced, and the car serviced (oil, plugs & filters) about 6 months ago.
No Tax as it's on disabled.
It's light metalic blue with few marks here and there.

It's a cheap car that is ultra reliable. You're welcome to a long test drive providing you're insured. You can even take if for an MOT at your cost if you want it checked over.

Only fault I know of is the passenger elec window stick if you wind it down too much you need to slightly assist it up.

Kev
Wallasey
Originally Posted by keving
As above. Bought this off my dad as a second car as my daily drive only has 2 seats.

Just to confirm, it has 5 seats, it's my other car that only has 2 seats (the reason I need 2 cars!!)
Sorry for the confusion...

Kev.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral