Forums
Posted By: chrisimp Twin sub box with amp, Fusion - 27th Jul 2011 11:32am
Hi all, just picked up a new car and this was in the boot!

No wires just the box, speakers and amp attached to the back, I think fusion is sold at Halfords? Not really clued up on aftermarket audio!

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

as can be seen the carpet at the bottom is a little ripped, I didn’t see it till I lifted it out of my boot, you could cut that bit out and glue in another piece of acoustic carpet im sure.

asking £70ono, I think that seems fair?

Thanks
Chris
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Twin sub box with amp, Fusion - 27th Jul 2011 1:20pm
This looks the same as mine only smaller but that could be a deceiving picture, if it is the same this thing has some MEGA bass and will bounce your car, this is a mega loud unit and is well worth the asking price.

smile
Posted By: chrisimp Re: Twin sub box with amp, Fusion - 27th Jul 2011 1:23pm
Thanks for the comments, I’ve never used it, but it certainly looks the part! If someone needs dimensions Ill measure up for you.
Posted By: Sarah_ZR Re: Twin sub box with amp, Fusion - 27th Jul 2011 2:18pm
I have pm'd you over this smile
Posted By: MrBrightside Re: Twin sub box with amp, Fusion - 27th Jul 2011 3:28pm
Yea ste bought it off me ages ago. It is VERY VERY bassy . Your car shakes like an earth quake! wink
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Twin sub box with amp, Fusion - 27th Jul 2011 3:43pm
I sold the exact same one for £100 not so long bk, good basic set up for your dosh!
Posted By: Clive Re: Twin sub box with amp, Fusion - 27th Jul 2011 5:52pm
There was one that got sold at west kirby bootsale on sunday, some one beat me to it.
Posted By: chrisimp Re: Twin sub box with amp, Fusion - 27th Jul 2011 9:31pm
well deposit taken collection next Tuesday

Cheers
Chris
Posted By: Sarah_ZR Re: Twin sub box with amp, Fusion - 2nd Aug 2011 10:36pm
Thank you:)
© Wirral-Wikiwirral