Forums
Posted By: TheComputerLab All the football for this season live. - 23rd Jul 2011 3:20pm
Hi, I recently purchased a full satellite system for a friend including subscription to a premium service which will allow you to receive all the football ( including the premier league) from all country's such as Spain, Germany, Italy, Albania,France, Norway and many more. My friends had to leave his house and now does not require this setup. You will get:
Motorised satellite dish
Dreambox satellite receiver
1 years subscription to all the channels

Plus I will install all the gear for you.

All this for £500 OR £600 if you want it all in HD.

The years subscription is in the region of 100-150 for the following year.

If you are interested drop me a Pm and I will fill you in with any additional info required.
Posted By: dizdazdoz Re: All the football for this season live. - 23rd Jul 2011 5:30pm
Is this legal ???
Yeah course it is. If you set up a dish and buy a subscription for digital Albania then where is the crime? Is it that you do not live in Albania? When haye was fighting, in Poland they where showing it on there equivalent Of BBC, free to air! There is a free to air chan in every country. Liverpool vs hull today for example, free on 15 west.

Don't get me wrong though, these boxes are very powerful and in the wrong (right) hands they can decrypt even sky uk, but that's like saying a laptop can hack the pentagon, doesn't make laptops illegal wink

Ps khan fight is on free to air on al jazeer sport tonight also on polsat sport
Posted By: crazykoi Re: All the football for this season live. - 24th Jul 2011 7:18am
who do you pay the yearly subsciption to ? and what model dream box is it
Hi mate you get one subscription card with it for the first year. Subsequent years will be on you.

You can buy a card from any online stockist. Tring sports claim to have every perm game live this season.

Dreambox 518 or 800 if hd. I just need to offload them as they are surplus to my requirements.
Posted By: boydy67 Re: All the football for this season live. - 24th Jul 2011 10:45am
Hi there, can you tell me what size dish it is also is the dreambox the 800hd version, is it aa clone ??
really interested many thanks
Hi the dish is 80 cm but can get a 90 if you want to go bigger. Yeah the dreambox is a Ferrari clone as the original ones are about 400 quid!!
Posted By: chris123 Re: All the football for this season live. - 24th Jul 2011 6:13pm
You'll struggle to pick 16 east up on a 80cm dish which it what tring is on- also tring quality is extremely poor and little better than an internet stream. Your far better off buying original dreamboxes as cheap chinese clones have a habit of blowing and you have no comeback. You can pick up a dm500hd for about 250 so what's the point and a smashing little box. Also ferrari is a dreambox image not a clone manufacturer
Posted By: bushnut Re: All the football for this season live. - 24th Jul 2011 6:23pm
Originally Posted by dizdazdoz
Is this legal ???
No

Originally Posted by TheComputerLab
Yeah course it is.
No it's not!

I think you'll find you would be able to walk into a high street store and purchase one of these if it was legal here in the UK. There are some discussions as to whether the box is legal in its own right, and it is what is done with the box that is illegal (i.e. using them to obtain live football from providers who haven't been paid by the owner of the dish and box). If it is only legal to use them for FTA (free to air) channels then anyone not wishing to defraud satellite companies would simply by a Freeview box.
Posted By: chris123 Re: All the football for this season live. - 24th Jul 2011 6:45pm
Its perfectly legal to pick up free to air stuff om a dreambox, for example much of the stuff that's ppv ie boxing in this country is available free to air in countries such as germany and poland. If you had a motorised dish, you wouldn't pick them up with a freeviw box as it wouldn't power the motor.
Thanks for that Chris, some people provide what they think and try to fabricate it as fact!! There is no "discussion" about the legality of any freeview box that is an enigma machine, you can buy humax boxes in tesco. As for paying the provider where do you think I buy the card from? Also you can't buy a dish and motor in the uk??? Are you mad? Been to b and q lately? Quality is crap but they sell them

As for the clone v's original That's a matter of opinion, I have owned both and can honestly say the clone is absolutely fine. If I was spending 250 plus then I would buy a vu box not a dream. Ferrari is the hardware mate, inside the box is a sim card like in a mobile phone. This card determines what image you can use, Ferrari, sim 201 etc.

Agree about the low quality of tring but they do have every game, a good quality 80cm should be fine but I also have a 90 which gets it no problem.
Posted By: MattLFC Re: All the football for this season live. - 25th Jul 2011 6:27am
Viewing the football isnt strictly legal, as UEFA and the FA sell the rights to one or a collaboration of broadcasters, on the basis they are only to be sold, and viewed in that particular country (I understand all this only too well, the crap we had at TopUp TV, and the demands we had placed upon us by BSKYB to increase our encryption security when we launched Sky Sports, meant use developing and releasing countless software updates to fulfil compliance agreements - and practically it all boiled down to the terms of the football and Twenty20 rights agreements!!).

As BSKYB/ESPN and the BBC own the rights for the FA Premier League television transmissions in the UK, technically, viewing it on another service provider (even Setanta as they only maintain the rights for transmission in the RoI now), is illegal.

You have to ask yourself though, who is going to know; and even if somebody informed the relevant authorities, a. would they be bothered doing anything - the FA may force encryption on FTA channels/cease the contract with PPV channels - but its unlikely they would even bother doing anything more than sending you a letter informing you how it is against the law, and how it adversely affects these poor underpaid footballers and the clubs etc, and b. they need to prove it in any case lol.

So essentially, nothing to worry about in using the service, but perhaps a moral issue more than a legal worry?

smile
That's pretty well put matt, the only thing I would add to it is all the pubs that sky have taken to court for broadcasting 3pm kick offs sky have lost!
Posted By: anchovie Re: All the football for this season live. - 29th Jul 2011 10:44am
Yep, I'm sure there was a recent court case Sky/Premier League V a Portsmouth landlady. She was buying the matches from a supplier within the EU, which of course anyone should be able to do as a EU citizen.

Not sure of the outcome.
Posted By: baldybrewer Re: All the football for this season live. - 10th Nov 2011 7:57am
How much for just the 800 mate?
© Wirral-Wikiwirral