Forums
Posted By: Basskiddanny For Sale: Sony PsP value Pack - 28th Feb 2005 3:24pm
Hey,

I have for sale here a sony psp value pack, it comes with extras such as a 32mb memory card, mp3 remote, carry case, and carry strap. It is all boxed up like new.

I want £230 for it no offers.

It comes with a UK plug but it is actually the japanese version! Everything is in english on the screen though, also they are all region free so it will play all jap,Pal,and NTSC games so no worries there.

The japanese one is the best because it has the sony screen, the UK version will have an inferior sanyo screen!!

£230 no offers, got it here now waitin for a buyer.

Dan

[Linked Image]

Color: Black Dimensions: Approx. 170mm x 74mm x 23mm Weight: Approx. 260 g (including battery) CPU: PSP CPU (System clock frequency 1~333MHz) Main Memory: 32MB Embedded DRAM: 4MB Display: 4.3 inch, 16:9 widescreen TFT LCD, 480 x 272 pixel 16.77 million colors Speakers: Built-in stereo speakers Main Input/Output: IEEE 802.11b (Wi-Fi), USB 2.0 (Target), Memory Stick™ PRO Duo, IrDA, IR Remote (SIRCS) Disc Drive: UMD Drive (Playback only) Profile: PSP Game, UMD Audio, UMD Video Main Connectors: ** OUT 5V, Terminals for charging built-in battery, Headphone/Microphone/Control connector Power: Built-in lithium-ion battery, AC adaptor Access Control: Region Code, Parental Control

PSP comes in a black color, with a 16:9 widescreen TFT LCD centered in a sleek ergonomic design with a high-quality finish that fits comfortably in the hands. The dimensions are 170mm x 74mm x 23mm with a weight of 260g. PSP features a high-quality TFT LCD that displays full color (16.77 million colors) on a 480 x 272 pixel high-resolution screen. It also comes complete with the basic functions of a portable player such as built-in stereo speakers, exterior headphone connector, brightness control and sound mode selection. Keys and controls inherit the same operability of PlayStation® and PlayStation 2.

PSP also comes equipped with diverse input/output connectors such as USB 2.0, and 802.11b (Wi-Fi) wireless LAN, providing connectivity to various devices in the home and to the wireless network outside. The world of gaming is further enhanced by enabling users to enjoy online gaming, or by connecting multiple PSPs to each other, directly via the wireless network. In addition, software and data can be downloaded through a USB or wireless network onto Memory Stick™ PRO Duo. All of these features can be enjoyed on one single system.

Accessories included in the Value Pack

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

PSP adopts a small but high-capacity optical medium UMD™ (Universal Media Disc), enabling game software, rich with full-motion video and other forms of digital entertainment content, to be stored. The newly developed UMD, the next-generation compact storage media, is only 60mm in diameter but can store up to 1.8GB of digital data. A broad range of digital entertainment content such as music video clips, movies and sports programs can be provided on UMD. To protect this entertainment content, a robust copyright protection system has been developed which utilizes a combination of a unique disc ID, a 128 bit AES encryption keys for the media, and individual ID for each PSP hardware unit.

What is in the box:

PSP Console (PSP-1000)Memory Stick Duo 32MBHeadphones With Remote ControlSoft CaseHand
StrapAC Adapter (100V - 240V)Battery Pack

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Dave106 Re: For Sale: Sony PsP value Pack - 28th Feb 2005 4:46pm
swap for nav sysyme mate?
Posted By: Basskiddanny Re: For Sale: Sony PsP value Pack - 28th Feb 2005 10:08pm
Needs to be cash sorry...

£230, no offers

I will deliver it to buyer within reason or can meet at rock.
Posted By: Basskiddanny Re: For Sale: Sony PsP value Pack - 3rd Mar 2005 11:56am
If anybody wants to buy it tonight at the meet then i will let it go for £200. After that it is going back up to £220.....

Let me via PM, im off all day if you cant make it to the meet,

£200 today only
£220 any time after

Cheers!

Dan
Posted By: Basskiddanny Re: For Sale: Sony PsP value Pack - 6th Mar 2005 8:14am
Price now fixed at £200.
Posted By: Basskiddanny Re: For Sale: Sony PsP value Pack - 7th Mar 2005 12:15am
£200 is a great price coz it wont be out here for quite a while, need the money to get my wrc spoiler wink
Posted By: Basskiddanny Re: For Sale: Sony PsP value Pack - 7th Mar 2005 12:19pm
£180 if you can pay cash today, i really want this spoiler you see guys and gals!
Posted By: Dave106 Re: For Sale: Sony PsP value Pack - 7th Mar 2005 12:35pm
just got your txt mate not got the money at the mo because im getting a gti engine for my 106 smile
Posted By: Basskiddanny Re: For Sale: Sony PsP value Pack - 7th Mar 2005 12:44pm
No problem mate, just thought id mention incase you were interested, just desperate for this spoiler lol, dont want it to get sold before i can get me mits on it, coz the lad sellin only lives down the road from me! lol
Posted By: Dave106 Re: For Sale: Sony PsP value Pack - 7th Mar 2005 12:54pm
cant im afraid mate, i need to get money for this engine, just like you trying to get your spoiler hehe
Posted By: Basskiddanny Re: For Sale: Sony PsP value Pack - 7th Mar 2005 1:00pm
lol we are in the same boat then. If you change my mind then that price i sent you is fixed for you. You got my number so just let us know if u come into some cash smile
Posted By: Dave106 Re: For Sale: Sony PsP value Pack - 7th Mar 2005 1:14pm
will do mate no worries
Posted By: John WRX Re: For Sale: Sony PsP value Pack - 15th Mar 2005 8:25pm
ill give ya £150 cash
Posted By: John WRX Re: For Sale: Sony PsP value Pack - 17th Mar 2005 8:09pm
well ???
Posted By: Basskiddanny Re: For Sale: Sony PsP value Pack - 20th Mar 2005 9:21pm
Sorry mate it was sold on ebay for £210 smile
Posted By: John WRX Re: For Sale: Sony PsP value Pack - 20th Mar 2005 9:25pm
no worries mate, note to admin to close this topic now wink
© Wirral-Wikiwirral