Forums
Posted By: tweetypie_5x for sale or swop: vauxhall astra - 11th Jun 2011 3:03pm
Hi i have an S reg vauxhall astra for sale or preferably i would like to part-ex against a 7 seater.

The car has done 106k and is clean inside and out. It is a 1.6 8v LS, with 6months tax and i think 6 months tax ( it may be longer but i know its due sometime dec-jan). It's just had a new cambelt, waterpump, thermostat, both front anti-roll bar link arms, sparkplugs, rear shock absorbers and much more. Only had the majority of the work doneas my partner is fussy and likes things perfect.

The car is slightly modified and has 3month old 15" alloys on, gsi spoiler, black sri headlights, tinted sri rear lights, irmsher grille, day time drivong lights fitted, tinted windows all round, peco backbox, xenon super bright headlight bulbs and a blue number plate light. Although it is an S reg it does hve colour coded door mirrors and had the plastics on the bumpers painted black and the spoiler. The inside of the car has the white dial clocks with the mileage blue. Also the dash bulbs have all been changed to blue. It has unique blue centre console which matches the colour of the car. Also the interior bulbs for the doors are blue.

I cannot upload pictures sorry as I'm doing this off my phone but i can email some if needed. PM me if you would like to come and view the car and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
Posted By: Tony_1985 Re: for sale or swop: vauxhall astra - 11th Jun 2011 3:54pm
you need to post a price
Posted By: tweetypie_5x Re: for sale or swop: vauxhall astra - 11th Jun 2011 4:05pm
Not to sure on a price really want to see what am offered to be fair, i'm looking for a swap more than a cash sale if i'm honest as i'm only getting rid because we need a bigger family car. If i could i'ld keep it but i know it'ld end up sat up and it seems a waste.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral