Forums
Posted By: Barham1989 PS3 Games - 9th Jun 2011 8:34am
Hi there,

For sale i have 3 PS3 games which i have played twice.

Yakuza 4 Steelbook Edition

When a local mob boss is found dead, events quickly spiral out of control, and Kazuma Kiryu once again finds himself embroiled in the sleazy underbelly of Tokyo...

Soaked in modern Japanese culture and inspired by classic Japanese Yakuza crime films, Yakuza 4 is a gritty and action-packed journey through Tokyo’s crime-ridden underworld. In a first for the series, you’ll now see the game’s twisting storyline from four different perspectives as each character is caught up in the aftermath of murder.

Take a walk on the wild side with Yakuza 4.

This game is amazingly beautiful and the story is fantastic like the 3 that precede it.

The box that this game comes in is beautiful!

Then we have Fight Night Champion

This is more than a Boxing game, this is an experience!

Building on some of the best features in this amazing Boxing Franchise, Fight Night Champion sees you starting at the bottom and working your way to the top in the brutal sport of boxing.

Fight Night Champion boasts the truest graphical representation of the sport and the lifestyle behind the Boxing Ring. Work with or against friends in online Gyms to see who is the top dog, if you’re working together then team up and take on other gyms not only for trophies but for Respect!

Then we have Borderlands

Borderlands combines the best in first-person action with player customisation and vehicular combat for incredible layers of gameplay depth.

Featuring a groundbreaking content generation system allowing for near-endless variety in weapons, item drops and character customisation

I am after £30 for Yakuza 4 as it is very rare to get a copy of the Steelbook edition and i want £25 for Fight Night Champion and £10 for Borderlands or if you want to swap something let me know.

Thanks,
Leigh

Attached picture Yakuza4.jpg
Attached picture fitntcmpps3pft3dfuseng.jpg
Attached picture images.jpg
Posted By: Barham1989 Re: PS3 Games - 9th Jun 2011 9:40am
May possibly swap for a few different games......Homefront, Killzone 3, Brink??? Make me an offer!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral