Forums
Posted By: monsterz4 2x 15" pc montiors flat screen £15 each or - 5th Jun 2011 2:48pm
i have 2 pc flat screen monitors .

one is hp and good condition £15

other i cannot think of the make and needs some stickes taken of the edge kids lol. £15

or both for £20
Posted By: Anonymous Re: 2x 15" pc montiors flat screen £15 each or - 5th Jun 2011 7:32pm
I'll have them please mate - when can I pick up?
you can have them any time you want to pick up is great
Posted By: Anonymous Re: 2x 15" pc montiors flat screen £15 each or - 5th Jun 2011 8:19pm
PM sent
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: 2x 15" pc montiors flat screen £15 each or - 6th Jun 2011 10:48pm
Why you buying that rubbish al?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: 2x 15" pc montiors flat screen £15 each or - 7th Jun 2011 5:52am
Tennis club... Using them as info displays
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: 2x 15" pc montiors flat screen £15 each or - 7th Jun 2011 7:35am
Damn, just threw some away, didn't think anyone would want them smack
you throw away flatties Ste? Damn...

I'd have had these. I'm sure they'll go to good use displaying Poppa Walsh's face to cheer everyone up on a rainy tennis day...
why would you thro fat screen away? they maybe small but atleast they do the job and they dont have them huge backs and weight to them.heheh
I think there is confusion between flatscreen (CRT) and panel displays (LCD etc). I assumed these were LCD, but reading back it could have been either.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: 2x 15" pc montiors flat screen £15 each or - 7th Jun 2011 11:39am
Could you confirm that these are LCD and not CRT please?
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: 2x 15" pc montiors flat screen £15 each or - 7th Jun 2011 11:54am
Originally Posted by monsterz4
why would you thro fat screen away? they maybe small but atleast they do the job and they dont have them huge backs and weight to them.heheh

What's the point in keeping tiny LCD monitors when you can hook up to a plasma or LCD tv?
Posted By: lau2908 Re: 2x 15" pc montiors flat screen £15 each or - 7th Jun 2011 12:22pm
Originally Posted by _Ste_
Originally Posted by monsterz4

What's the point in keeping tiny LCD monitors when you can hook up to a plasma or LCD tv?

Im with you there Ste, I couldnt use a 15" to save my life, i either use my 2 x 23" hd monitors dual screen or 32" lcd or 50" plasma's, once you go big you'll never go back wink
always handy to have extra screens to throw stuff onto.
I don't know what you lot use your computers for to have such problems with your eyesight wink
Posted By: MattLFC Re: 2x 15" pc montiors flat screen £15 each or - 7th Jun 2011 2:41pm
Originally Posted by diggingdeeper
I don't know what you lot use your computers for to have such problems with your eyesight wink

I agree, the screens in work are a mixture of 15" - 19", and have no problems. Tbh, id hate using anything over a 24", it would be totally impractical (except for dual 24" displays - that would be good for screen real estate), and plainly uncomfortable, your eyes would hurt and your neck would kill from all the moving around to see different parts of the screen; im guessing peeps with 32"+ monitors, probably don't use them for work lol.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: 2x 15" pc montiors flat screen £15 each or - 7th Jun 2011 2:45pm
Gaming is fun on a large screen, helps whilst editing movies/photos too and YouTube is great.
Posted By: MattLFC Re: 2x 15" pc montiors flat screen £15 each or - 7th Jun 2011 2:55pm
Gaming I can understand, Youtube to a degree (but we have media centres for that), anything else, particularly general PC usage, surely it would hurt your eyes and neck, and generally just be uncomfortable? - unless you were 1 - 2 metres away, in which case, it may as well be a media centre, and wudnt be ideal to use for extended periods - except for media and gaming!

smile
© Wirral-Wikiwirral