Forums
Posted By: Anonymous For Sale: Apple iPod touch 16GB - 2nd Generation - 5th Jun 2011 12:31pm
LINK TO INFO ABOUT IT: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Apple-iPod-touch-16GB-Generation/dp/B001FB5FSU
i AM LOOKING FOR £80
Rock on. Watch on. Game on. Now everything's in play with i - Pod touch. Music Flip through your library by album artwork. Create Genius playlists on the go. And add to your collection by shopping the i - Tunes Wi-Fi Music Store from any Wi-Fi hotspot. Movies and TV Movies and TV shows pop off the 3.5"" widescreen display. Choose from thousands at the i - Tunes Store and take them with you everywhere. Games Games designed for i - Pod touch technology are just a tap away. Browse hundreds of games from the App Store right on your i - Pod touch, download what you want, and you're ready to play. Internet Browse the web with Wi-Fi. Get rich HTML email, including attachments. Get directions and live traffic reports. Feed your You - Tube addiction. Features include: Safari i - Pod touch features Safari, the most advanced web browser ever on a portable device. Whenever you are connected via Wi-Fi, you can access your favourite websites to read news, check scores, pay bills, and go shopping. Mail Email on i - Pod touch looks and works just like email on your computer. Access your email from popular providers - including Mobile - Mail, Google Gmail, and AOL - and most industry-standard IMAP and POP mail systems. Maps When you're connected via Wi-Fi, you can get directions, find local businesses, and check traffic. i - Pod touch finds your location using known Wi-Fi hotspots. It also finds points of interest by keyword: Search for ""coffee"" and i - Pod touch shows you every cafe nearby. - Tube Love to watch the latest You - Tube videos? - Pod touch gives you all the fun of the web's best videos - pocket-size. Features:á 16 GB capacity holds 3500 songs and up to 20 hours of video! Technical Specifications: Display 3.5"" Multi Touch colour LCD 320 by 480 pixels at 163 ppi Capacity 16GB, Holds up to 3500, songs in 128-Kbps AAC format Holds up to 20,000, i - Pod-viewable photos Holds up to 20 hours of video Audio Frequency response: 20Hz to 20,000Hz Audio formats supported: AAC (16 to 320 Kbps), Protected AAC (from i - Tunes Store), MP3 (16 to 320 Kbps), MP3 VBR, Audible (formats 2, 3, and 4), Apple Lossless, AIFF, and WAV Video H.264 video, up to 1.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Low-Complexity version of the H.264 Baseline Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48k - Hz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats H.264 video, up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Baseline Profile up to Level 3.0 with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48k - Hz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats MPEG-4 video, up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48k - Hz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats. - Pod support Maps location based service (Please note Wi-Fi Internet access required for some features: broadband recommended: fees may apply. Size and Dimensions: Height: 4.1 inches (110 mm) Width: 2.4 inches (61.8 mm) Depth: 0.33 inch (8.5 mm) Weight: 4.05 ounces (115 grams)
whats condition like?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: For Sale: Apple iPod touch 16GB - 2nd Generation - 5th Jun 2011 12:48pm
A few light scratches on the back which can be expected on ipods, also I have no earphones, comes boxed with all leads, except earphones
Posted By: Anonymous Re: For Sale: Apple iPod touch 16GB - 2nd Generation - 5th Jun 2011 2:05pm
SOLD: PLEASE LOCK
© Wirral-Wikiwirral