Forums
I have 1 of these about 1 yr old i only used it bout 5 times as i had no were to use it! Its just lieng on my shelf now was £300 wen i got it a year ago! It also transforms into a monster truck buggy thingy which i have neva tryed yet all parts brand new in packets! It has a few shells with it alswell mercades tourin car thingy and a buggy thing £100 thx jay
Posted By: lawton Re: For Sale : Remote control car (Petrol/Nitro) - 20th Jul 2005 7:35pm
any chance you can put some pics up and what you get with it, ta
Posted By: aceritz Re: For Sale : Remote control car (Petrol/Nitro) - 20th Jul 2005 7:38pm
wot speeds does it do, wot make is it
Erm ill try get pics i dnt think i can tho till like monday! Its 1 of the fastest ive eva seen it was the best 1 yr ago and a really gud make its team associated its called which if u no much its a gud make in model (petrol cars) theres lots of things with it dno wot they r like just things like extra springs n wheels n tyres n stuff i aint used it much and not messed bout wiv it so dnt no much!
Here is a link on ebay 2 the same car http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....tem=5988157818&rd=1#ebayphotohosting only mine has the conversion kit for the monster truck kit! Mine is in same condition as that 1!
Posted By: lawton Re: For Sale : Remote control car (Petrol/Nitro) - 20th Jul 2005 8:41pm
do you get glow plug and handset control, has the engine been properly run in,
Posted By: Dazza Re: For Sale : Remote control car (Petrol/Nitro) - 20th Jul 2005 8:54pm
One of the fastest? Theres ones which can do 80mph so i assume this would be a great buy.
You lack details so write yourself a proper spec list instead of people having to badger you
Yes u get glowplug and handset withit! And it has been run in i think! lol! Dazza i dnt no much about these i used 2 race them when i was younger but i dnt have a clue ne more as my dad got me this as a present last yr soz!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral