good condition in box with 7 games and charger £50 o.n.o
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: sony psp - 25th Apr 2011 9:15pm
How big is it messi?
Posted By: Messi_18 Re: sony psp - 25th Apr 2011 9:21pm
its the original one ste
Posted By: Messi_18 Re: sony psp - 26th Apr 2011 10:08am
now selling for £40
Posted By: Razzi Re: sony psp - 26th Apr 2011 12:17pm
Sorry about this, but i have to say something now. Why are you being allowed to get away with all these name and account changes. I find it very suspicious that these very same items are being sold in another auction by someone called Bradley.We have all gathered by now your the same person you luis, bradley bla bla you're fooling noone. Is this because cashies refuse to buy off you because youre under 18.
Jesus can't you go sell your crap elsewhere, i mean lately people are sigining up just to sell their rubbish at daft prices or "make me an offer" without even having the decency to introduce themselves to the site. This used to be a nice friendly place to be with a sense of community. now it's becoming an exchange and mart. Somethings gotta give.

End of my rant.
Posted By: Bezzymate Re: sony psp - 26th Apr 2011 12:34pm
Here,Here! Well said Razzi
Posted By: lau2908 Re: sony psp - 26th Apr 2011 12:58pm
I don't see the point of it, I mean he swapped a psp last night for gt5 with another user an its straight back on here, all just seems bit dodgy and frankly annoying not only to me but to alot of people on here, if your going to sell on here use ONE account, don't open a new one every god dam day with the exact same items for sale pretending to be someone else , people on here are far from stupid an your insulting our intelligence thinking we believe your nonsense!
Posted By: Messi_18 Re: sony psp - 26th Apr 2011 1:01pm
no that was my brother bradley
Posted By: Messi_18 Re: sony psp - 27th Apr 2011 3:10pm
this is sold lock the fookin thing you never do
© Wirral-Wikiwirral