Forums
Posted By: sarahdavo Silver Cross Durham Rose coach built pram - 27th Mar 2011 11:30pm
Im selling my much loved silver cross coach built pram, my children have now outgrown it, and it needs a new bouncing baby in it. Its midnight blue, very shiny and has 2 rose plaques either side of the pram bassinett. It has an original silver cross sun canopy, with anti glare lining, and matching pram duvet cover. Large silver cross shopping basket. Great suspension, and handbreak, nearly new tyres, lots of tread on them. Few free blankets and pillow with cover and pram mattress if needed.

Beautiful to push and ive had many admiring glances and comments whilst out pushing this. This is the rolls Royce of prams. Pram will detach from the chasis and the chasis will fold down if you wish to transport.

Few marks and dings on the body and on the vinyle lining, but this still doesnt detact from the overall beauty of the pram.

This is a classic pram, and will last years, not like the rubbish thats made today.

Offers £220

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/330547313587#ht_1240wt_888

click link for pics on ebay

Posted By: sarahdavo Re: Silver Cross Durham Rose coach built pram - 28th Mar 2011 12:08am
some pics of my beautiful coach built silver cross durham rose pram

Attached picture 100_0931 [320x200].jpg
Attached picture 100_0935 [320x200].jpg
Attached picture pram side on view [320x200].jpg
Attached picture canopy and quilt [320x200].JPG
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Silver Cross Durham Rose coach built pram - 28th Mar 2011 9:46am
I used to get pushed around in one of them!
Posted By: sarahdavo Re: Silver Cross Durham Rose coach built pram - 28th Mar 2011 9:54am
you were a posh baby lucky duck, bet you were so comfy bouncing around in one of these alex xx
Posted By: starakita Re: Silver Cross Durham Rose coach built pram - 28th Mar 2011 9:59am
I love those coachbuilt prams,I had one for all 6 of my kids,only had to replace the wheels.It was still in good nick so I gave it to the day nursery were my daughter worked.I didnt want to give it away I was made to. my daughter didnt want to use it cos it was old fashioned although it wasnt but they seem to be making a comeback
© Wirral-Wikiwirral