Forums
Posted By: sarahdavo pink minxy car seat covers with head rest covers - 12th Mar 2011 11:10pm
. Ladies pink up your car .pink and cream minxy car seat covers with headrest covers. brand new in packet, packet a bit bashed with a few rips, and may smell a bit musty as been stored in the shed. nothing a good blow on the line wont sort out. brought them for my car, but as mine is an estima and has 7 seats it wasnt suitable. also a grey and black marl set of car seat covers fit most car seats, more for a male ide say, so a his and hers set of car seat covers, again may smell a bit musty been in the shed, they are also new in packet but packet is a bit bashed. i think they may need an air on the line also as may smell musty.pics to follow
pics of car seat covers

Attached picture 103_2765 [320x200].jpg
Attached picture 103_2764 [320x200].jpg
Attached picture 103_2766 [320x200].jpg
colour car seat cover

Attached picture 103_2763 [320x200].jpg
Looking for around £12 for the fluffy pink minxy seat covers , and £10 for the grey marl seat covers
That made me smile. I was thinking what Tom Vick would have said if we fitted those in his Telefusion van!
haha lol i dont know what he would have said, i dont remember him being that intrested in pimping up any of his vehicles. think he was just pleased if they worked and passed the mot lol

im happy to accept offers, im having a good clear out
© Wirral-Wikiwirral