This pram is in excellent condition
all accessories included
£300 ONO smile

Attached picture DSCF1198.JPG
Attached picture DSCF1202.JPG
Attached picture DSCF1203.JPG
Attached picture DSCF1211.JPG
Posted By: tinkerbell79 Re: Emmaljunga pram - 8th Mar 2011 11:25am
not to burst ur bubble or anything but ave got a friend tht jst sold the same pram for £80.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Emmaljunga pram - 8th Mar 2011 1:05pm
Is a bit much like, We have been tryin to sell are one for a £100. For about 4 months.
Posted By: Nelzy84 Re: Emmaljunga pram - 9th Mar 2011 7:36am
Consider yourself lucky peeps my missus is lookin at one from Mamas and papas and that is £650, you only get what you pay for, Tink it sounds like they saw your mate comming frown
Posted By: tinkerbell79 Re: Emmaljunga pram - 9th Mar 2011 9:41am
not really she sells prams for a liveing she dnt charge over he top for second hand prams.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Emmaljunga pram - 9th Mar 2011 10:07am
Originally Posted by Nelzy84
Consider yourself lucky peeps my missus is lookin at one from Mamas and papas and that is £650, you only get what you pay for, Tink it sounds like they saw your mate comming frown

Hope you told Tash where to go... haha.

On another note, hate it when people jump in and ruin peoples for sale posts. Joe can ask what the hell he wants for it - even if your missus did sell hers for £80 with a cup of tea and a blowjob - doesn't mean someone won't come along and want to buy this one.
Posted By: Wench Re: Emmaljunga pram - 9th Mar 2011 2:43pm

WTF!?! HOW MUCH shocked I don't see the point of paying that much for something they only use for a year or so. So glad I've not got any kids raftl
Posted By: Nelzy84 Re: Emmaljunga pram - 9th Mar 2011 4:15pm
Originally Posted by Wench

WTF!?! HOW MUCH shocked I don't see the point of paying that much for something they only use for a year or so. So glad I've not got any kids raftl

I know Wench, your telling me, that was my original plus a few choice words, Its her first born though and we're both really excited, She likes the pram because it has a flower on the canopy lol. to bee fair it is also a rocker, and car seat so is 3 for price of 1, I don't know women lol
© Wirral-Wikiwirral