Forums
Graco Travel System

Graco 'I Love My Bear' Travel System - Used for 6 months. Still in great condition. For Sale at £80

Pushchair complete with an unused car seat & car seat base, carry cot for use from birth in pram, rain cover and three little teddy bears which hang from the hood of the pram or car seat plus will throw in the full length foot muff worth £30 and a graco baby changing bag. Features a movable hood, this can be moved to any angle across the front of the pram. Three level reclining seat, Front tray for baby - can be lifted for getting baby in and out. Parent tray by handle, this consists of two cup holders and a closed compartment for keys, phone etc. Hood has a viewing window. Very large shopping basket.

Car Seat - suitable from birth up to 13kg (29lbs) Unused as we had our own seat for the car. This also clips into the pram for use from birth.
Car Seat Base - Left in the car so car seat can just clip in and lift out to save hassle with seat belts each time.
Carry Cot - Slots into the pram so baby is laying flat and facing parent,
Fully Fitted Rain Cover
Full Length Footmuff - Can Be Used To 3 Years
All in excellent condition.

Pick up from Moreton area. Please contact if you require more pics i have one of car seat/base, carry cot, rain cover etc. Cash on collection please.

Click below for image:
TRAVEL SYSTEM PHOTO
© Wirral-Wikiwirral