Forums
Posted By: chris123 2 take that standing tickets manchester - 14th Dec 2010 12:06pm
For sale 2x take that tickets for Sunday Jun 12 at the City of Manchester stadium, the tickets are standing tickets and much sought after. Selling these as bought them for my girlfriend but is now unable to go. £160 ono- Would make a lovely xmas pressie for someone. first one who gets the cash to me can have them. I will supply proof of purchase upon payment and tickets can either be sent or collected when they have been released by the promotors. Any questions, please ask. PM me for address
Posted By: dizdazdoz Re: 2 take that standing tickets manchester - 14th Dec 2010 4:06pm
mmmmmmmmm is that face value or ticket touting ?
Posted By: chris123 Re: 2 take that standing tickets manchester - 14th Dec 2010 6:51pm
sold
Posted By: lau2908 Re: 2 take that standing tickets manchester - 14th Dec 2010 8:09pm
shouldnt these be in free sale? lol, cant understand anyone paying that to see take that!
Posted By: rocketqueen Re: 2 take that standing tickets manchester - 14th Dec 2010 8:10pm
i would just to see robbie, hes gawj x
Posted By: Wench Re: 2 take that standing tickets manchester - 14th Dec 2010 8:23pm
It was always Howard for me. I've met Mark Owen a few times as he used to live in the next village to me. Nice guy.
Posted By: rocketqueen Re: 2 take that standing tickets manchester - 14th Dec 2010 8:40pm
lol wench, like mark too but he looked really old on xfactor the other night
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: 2 take that standing tickets manchester - 14th Dec 2010 9:48pm
Originally Posted by Wench
It was always Howard for me. I've met Mark Owen a few times as he used to live in the next village to me. Nice guy.
How tall is he? I just wanna scoop him up and carry him around in my handbag like a Posh Pooch? Albeit with a northern twang.
Posted By: TheDr Re: 2 take that standing tickets manchester - 15th Dec 2010 3:25am
Gary lives next to my family home, my dad quite enjoyed the attention when his fans found out where he was and camped out at the end of the driveway..... the wrong driveway shocked

Not quite sure who was the most surprised, him at the girls flinging themselves at the car, or them realising it contained a 70 year old man.... oldman
Posted By: Wench Re: 2 take that standing tickets manchester - 15th Dec 2010 12:49pm
Rude - he's a couple of inches shorter than me, so I'd put him around the 5' 5" or 6" mark (pardon the pun).

TheDr - quality raftl
© Wirral-Wikiwirral