Forums
Posted By: chrisimp Another xmas tree, from Gordales originally. - 21st Nov 2010 11:14pm
Used about 4 times in and selling for my parents as they have brought a smaller tree and I mentioned I sold one on here this week.

Great condition comes with its box and originally brought from Gordale Garden Centre for £150, it is 7 foot tall.

[Linked Image]

Asking £40 please and no decorations included. Pick up from Bromborough.

Thanks
Chris
Posted By: Tatey Re: Another xmas tree, from Gordales originally. - 22nd Nov 2010 8:29am
I had the same tree, but I gave mine to the Mariners Home in Wallasey.
Originally Posted by Tatey
I had the same tree, but I gave mine to the Mariners Home in Wallasey.

yer, so? confused
Posted By: Wheels Re: Another xmas tree, from Gordales originally. - 22nd Nov 2010 9:11pm
rather rude...Tatey was just saying.
[quote=Wheels]rather rude...Tatey was just saying.[/quote
withthat
Not really I don't feel, hes made out that I should give mine away or that its too expensive or something!

His post hasn't helped in anyway to help sell my parents tree, not even something like fair play its a nice tree etc.

Posted By: MattLFC Re: Another xmas tree, from Gordales originally. - 22nd Nov 2010 10:21pm
Some people really do have attitude problems. When you sell the tree, you may consider purchasing one of these.

smile
Posted By: chrisimp Re: Another xmas tree, from Gordales originally. - 22nd Nov 2010 10:28pm
my attitude is perfectly fine.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral