Forums
Maclaren XLR pushchair for sale. Brown and pink with hood and built in sunshade, apron/footmuff, raincover, shopping basket, full lie back, leg rest and swivel wheels.

£30.
Originally Posted by SevenBabyBears
Maclaren XLR pushchair for sale. Brown and pink with hood and built in sunshade, apron/footmuff, raincover, shopping basket, full lie back, leg rest and swivel wheels.

£30.

a pic may help smile
We have this same buggy, well worth £30, was over £200 new.
This is a stock pic of ours; is it the same one;

[Linked Image]
Thanks for the pic Waddi. Yes it is a good price compared to what they are going for on ebay but I have got 4 pushchairs and am under orders to sell at least one of them. Just wanted a quick sale really ;0)
Can i have the pram please if it still for sale i only have 6 pram's but i want another 1 lol pm please
Hi, yes it's still for sale. I've tried to send a pm to you but you are over your limit :0)
i defo want the pram please i have made mre room lol if u could pm me plz
my pm box is emtpy now ave tried to pm u bk but it saying ur full lol
Perhaps with all the stuff you guys sell on here you could donate £3 to Wiki and upgrade to user plus - Wiki benefits and you get more inbox space and contribute something to the site
Hi, I've just sent a pm now and emptied my inbox too :0)
Originally Posted by Softy_Southerner
Perhaps with all the stuff you guys sell on here you could donate £3 to Wiki and upgrade to user plus - Wiki benefits and you get more inbox space and contribute something to the site

wouldn't exactly describe 2 items sold in the for sale section as "all the stuff"

But I do agree that if you plan on selling quite a bit, even if your not going to use any other part if the site (I have no issue with people just using the site to sell things) you would benefit from making the donation and being a "USER PLUS" and having the increased PM limit, at the moment a full inbox will result in someone not being able to send you a PM, and could cost you the sale, especially if they are not a regular visitor to here.

just something to consider.

find out more about "USER PLUS" HERE
Now Sold.

Just to add, I am a regular browser on the forums here and have found some interesting things. I haven't made my contributions to any other thread because I don't think I have anything interesting to add that anyone would want to hear.......

It was only that I have had a couple of things that we had to sell that I placed the ads. Will look into the user plus. Thanks.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral