Forums
I am Willing to swap all these three items for a set of 15" alloys to fit mk3.5 fiesta Si

• Full stainless steel exhaust system off a fiesta XR2i 8v : 8 months old : in good condition

[Linked Image]

• smoothed Mk3 boot : plate welded over recess and under neath holes for wiper and lock with thin layer of filler over to smooth it : Painted in radiant red with rainbow metal flake also has mondeo style spoiler.

[Linked Image]

• Mk3 Fiesta extended bad boy bonnet : Painted in radient red with a rainbow metal flake over : good condition.

[Linked Image]

Anyone interested ????

E-Mail me at rennie@merseycruise.co.uk
u shudda sold the whole car matey !! was a nice motor
4x TSW Stealth with good tyres (195/50R15), v.slight scuffs round the edge of 2 rims, otherwise spotless £200ono
sounds good matey but the title says swap until i sell these i dont have money (unemployed)

Whitterz - tried selling the car as a whole was for sale for about 8 weeks and the price went as low as £450 but no-one was interested so it got stripped now have a Si bought of big cos
well how much for the bonet and boot then
£110 for quick sale
is that with the spoiler
yes

and boot release so u just press the button inside the car and it opens
Posted By: Anonymous Re: For Sale Or Swap : Fiesta Modified Parts For Alloy's - 28th Oct 2004 8:10pm
just a kwik question wil any of these parts fit a si.duno if thats a stupid question or not like bu am guesin al soon find ou.
cheers cooki
yes they will buddy
all gone
© Wirral-Wikiwirral