Forums
Posted By: rainbowbright Lots Of Baby Clothes - 6th Oct 2010 2:47pm
Hi i have lots of baby girls clothes & shoes for sale there disney,next,tesco,george an lots more diffrent name some of them have only been used once there are sum with tags aswell i am also includeing a baby bath an bottle warmer.
All for a cheap price £50.

I also have a set of golf clubs in a bag includeing balls ( LOL )
there are diffrent name jst as jack nicklaeus an excalibur.
there are 17 club in total. £70 ono
Posted By: Danny888 Re: Lots Of Baby Clothes - 6th Oct 2010 3:02pm
Can you list all items, size and condition oh and perhaps some pics please.
Posted By: rainbowbright Re: Lots Of Baby Clothes - 6th Oct 2010 3:34pm
hi all clothes are in excellent conditonn as my daughter hardley worn themm as she had to many lol there are first size newborn an 0-3 months i will try an sum pics for you but if want to view them you can.
Posted By: rainbowbright Re: Lots Of Baby Clothes - 7th Oct 2010 12:55pm
am unable to get any pictures up at the moment as there is a problem with the site so ave been told sorry
Posted By: rainbowbright Re: Lots Of Baby Clothes - 8th Oct 2010 11:44am
Hi there to many items to list there are 3 hlf black bags of 0-3 which includes set's dress t-shirts pants babygrows an many more an 1 black bag full of newborn i am aslo includeing a baby girls carseat baby bath an bottle warmer. if you got e-mail address i can send ypu pics or your welcome to come an view them
Posted By: rainbowbright Re: Lots Of Baby Clothes - 19th Oct 2010 9:29pm
hi have have no droped the price to £35 for the baby items all clothes are in excellent condtion some of them still have tags on them an other's have only been used once maby twice as my little had to many i am also droping the price on the golf clubs to £20 as i need the space.
Posted By: monsterz4 Re: Lots Of Baby Clothes - 20th Oct 2010 7:01pm
wish i new sooner what am having as i could have grabed them......gurrrr iv 5 weeks wait to find out if its girl or boy guttttted
Posted By: rainbowbright Re: Lots Of Baby Clothes - 20th Oct 2010 7:07pm
there still aviable thy not gne jst yet lol :0)
© Wirral-Wikiwirral