Forums
Posted By: foysta For Sale : XS Power Universal dump valve - 25th Sep 2006 4:33pm
XS Power Super RFL dump valve, fits any car. Was fitted to my 200SX, now have an uprated re-circ valve. As new, still with box.
£35 posted smile
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Karl focus Re: For Sale : XS Power Universal dump valve - 29th Sep 2006 5:27pm
what else would be needed to fit this to a a3 turbo?
Posted By: DavidB Re: For Sale : XS Power Universal dump valve - 30th Sep 2006 8:03pm
Plastic T section and a small bit of pipe I think.
Posted By: Karl focus Re: For Sale : XS Power Universal dump valve - 30th Sep 2006 8:52pm
is it loud mate? do u know if it will work well on a a3? how much do u think it will cost for the parts? how hard is ths to fit?
Posted By: DavidB Re: For Sale : XS Power Universal dump valve - 2nd Oct 2006 12:53am
It's a standard item so it'll fit any car. Get some snazzy Samco hose from Demon Tweeks. It makes a difference where you put the valve along the hose, closer to the turbo acts like a bleed valve.
Posted By: foysta Re: For Sale : XS Power Universal dump valve - 3rd Oct 2006 11:44am
It was on my S14, running 14 psi, and made a decent, but not loud, ptisshh. They work better on cars without an Air Flow Meter. As said, you might need a T-setion, and a bit of hose, but TurboXS make fitting kits for specific cars, as this BOV is identical to their Type H and S BOV's, or you can get universal ones. smile When it was fitted to mine, there was already a pipe to the standard re-circ valve, so it took me about 15 mins to fit. Piece of piss to fit really. Shouldnt cost a lot either for the T-piece etc.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral