Forums
Posted By: Gary For Sale: sony ericsson k750i - 2nd Jul 2006 10:54am
for sale, comes with charger, box, instructions, PC cable, memeory stick duo.

£75 o.n.o
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: For Sale: sony ericsson k750i - 2nd Jul 2006 11:03am
[img]http://media.phonehouse.com/mediaserver/servlet/AssetServer?id=SEK750I74067&ver=5[/img]

The Sony Ericsson K750i mobile phone has got everyone talking. Yet at first glance you might wonder what they're talking about. Sure, there's an MP3 player - but it's not the first phone to have one. Okay, there's a digital camera - but it would need to be pretty special to stand out from the crowd. And yes, it's a good-looking design - but we've come to expect that from Sony Ericsson.

What sets the Sony Ericsson K750i apart from the competition is that it's done everything very well. Take the camera, for example. It has a two megapixel lens and auto focus, producing stunning pictures. Sony's expertise with digital cameras is obvious, with the design and controls making photography simple.

The MP3 player is another outstanding feature. There's a graphic equaliser, a memory expansion slot and the ability to create playlists.

By now you're probably convinced, but the Sony Ericsson K750i still has much more to surprise you with. The FM radio automatically shows you the stations that are available. The video recorder lets you save high-quality clips. You'll find 3D games, Bluetooth and infrared connectivity, email and a high-resolution screen, too. Quite simply, this is a truly exceptional mobile.
Posted By: Gary Re: For Sale: sony ericsson k750i - 2nd Jul 2006 11:06am
cheers mate

phones not in fantastic condition couple of scrates here and there (not on the screen) and the stick in th middle SOMETIMES doesnt click down properly but other than that its in great working condtion
© Wirral-Wikiwirral